EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios and Troika Pictures are teaming to co-produce and co-finance The Hive, starring Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin. The thriller, to be directed by Brad Anderson (The Machinist, Transsiberian), was written by Rich D’Ovidio (Exit Wounds, Thir13en Ghosts) and based on a story by Rich D’Ovidio, Nicole D’Ovidio and Jon Bokencamp. In the film, an emergency call center operator (Berry) takes a call from a teenage girl (Breslin) who has been abducted and carried away in the trunk of a car. The kidnapping plays out in real time as Jordan and Casey work together to track down the killer. The Hive is being produced by Troika’s Michael Helfant, Robert Stein and Bradley Gallo, WWE Studios’ Michael Luisi and Jeff Graup. William Gallo, Philip M. Cohen and Chip Rosenbloom are executive producers. Principal photography is scheduled to begin July 6 in and around Los Angeles.
WWE Studios, Troika Pictures Join Halle Berry Thriller 'The Hive'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations