EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios and Troika Pictures are teaming to co-produce and co-finance The Hive, starring Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin. The thriller, to be directed by Brad Anderson (The Machinist, Transsiberian), was written by Rich D’Ovidio (Exit Wounds, Thir13en Ghosts) and based on a story by Rich D’Ovidio, Nicole D’Ovidio and Jon Bokencamp. In the film, an emergency call center operator (Berry) takes a call from a teenage girl (Breslin) who has been abducted and carried away in the trunk of a car. The kidnapping plays out in real time as Jordan and Casey work together to track down the killer. The Hive is being produced by Troika’s Michael Helfant, Robert Stein and Bradley Gallo, WWE Studios’ Michael Luisi and Jeff Graup. William Gallo, Philip M. Cohen and Chip Rosenbloom are executive producers. Principal photography is scheduled to begin July 6 in and around Los Angeles.
WWE Studios, Troika Pictures Join Halle Berry Thriller 'The Hive'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Latest Film News
- Cinedigm Teams With China’s Starrise Media For Distribution And Production
- Warner Bros Nabs Domestic Distribution For ‘Detective Chinatown’ Sequel
- Steven Spielberg Eyes Indiana Jones & ‘West Side Story’ Atop Next Directing Vehicles
- Notes On The Season: Oscars Get Ready To Reveal All; Controversies Cloud Race; ‘Get Out’s’ Jordan Peele…
- Marion Cotillard Weighs In On Woody Allen, Says Catherine Deneuve Letter Doesn’t Represent Her
- ‘I, Tonya’ Stars Margot Robbie & Allison Janney Set For Santa Barbara Film Fest Honors