TBS has renewed freshman sitcom Men At Work. The network has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch in 2013. “Men At Work is a strong addition to the TBS lineup and has worked extremely well paired with The Big Bang Theory,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TBS and TNT. Created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Men At Work centers on four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch star. Sony Pictures TV and Fanfare produce the multi-camera comedy, which is executive produced by Meyer along with Fanfare’s Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz. In its first season, Men At Work has averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The comedy ranks as one of basic cable’s Top 5 new series among adults 18-49 in Q2 2012. The season finale airs July 12.
TBS Renews 'Men At Work' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- ‘Black Lightning’: CW Series’ Key Art Unveiled
- ‘Homeland’ Season 7 Trailer: Carrie Is Back In D.C. To Take On The Keane Administration
- BET & Viacom Settle Discrimination Suit With Ex-Original Programming Head
- Patriots Lose But ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Rise, ‘Better Late Than Never’ Off In Return But Improves On ‘The Brave…
- ‘Unsolved’: Amirah Vann Set To Recur In USA's Tupac Shakur Biggie Smalls Series
- African American Film Critics All In With ‘Get Out’