TBS has renewed freshman sitcom Men At Work. The network has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch in 2013. “Men At Work is a strong addition to the TBS lineup and has worked extremely well paired with The Big Bang Theory,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TBS and TNT. Created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Men At Work centers on four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch star. Sony Pictures TV and Fanfare produce the multi-camera comedy, which is executive produced by Meyer along with Fanfare’s Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz. In its first season, Men At Work has averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The comedy ranks as one of basic cable’s Top 5 new series among adults 18-49 in Q2 2012. The season finale airs July 12.
TBS Renews 'Men At Work' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Calls Trump Inaugural Address “Joyless And Ugly And Dividing”
- Did Twitter Force Obama Supporters To Follow New Trump @POTUS Account?
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Inaugural Address Positively Lincolnish
- Nils Larsen Joins Management 360
- 'Raised By Wolves' Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
- CBS Orders Dan Kopelman Man’s Life Comedy Pilot From Kapital Entertainment