TBS has renewed freshman sitcom Men At Work. The network has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch in 2013. “Men At Work is a strong addition to the TBS lineup and has worked extremely well paired with The Big Bang Theory,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TBS and TNT. Created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Men At Work centers on four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch star. Sony Pictures TV and Fanfare produce the multi-camera comedy, which is executive produced by Meyer along with Fanfare’s Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz. In its first season, Men At Work has averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The comedy ranks as one of basic cable’s Top 5 new series among adults 18-49 in Q2 2012. The season finale airs July 12.
TBS Renews 'Men At Work' For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over