TBS has renewed freshman sitcom Men At Work. The network has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch in 2013. “Men At Work is a strong addition to the TBS lineup and has worked extremely well paired with The Big Bang Theory,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TBS and TNT. Created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Men At Work centers on four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch star. Sony Pictures TV and Fanfare produce the multi-camera comedy, which is executive produced by Meyer along with Fanfare’s Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz. In its first season, Men At Work has averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The comedy ranks as one of basic cable’s Top 5 new series among adults 18-49 in Q2 2012. The season finale airs July 12.
TBS Renews 'Men At Work' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And "Targeted Their Inner Demons:" Reports
Latest TV News
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe