TBS has renewed freshman sitcom Men At Work. The network has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch in 2013. “Men At Work is a strong addition to the TBS lineup and has worked extremely well paired with The Big Bang Theory,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TBS and TNT. Created by Breckin Meyer, star of TNT’s Franklin & Bash, Men At Work centers on four buddies who work together at a magazine. Danny Masterson, James Lesure, Michael Cassidy and Adam Busch star. Sony Pictures TV and Fanfare produce the multi-camera comedy, which is executive produced by Meyer along with Fanfare’s Jamie Tarses and Julia Franz. In its first season, Men At Work has averaged more than 2.7 million viewers in Live+7, with 1 million adults 18-34 and 1.8 million adults 18-49. The comedy ranks as one of basic cable’s Top 5 new series among adults 18-49 in Q2 2012. The season finale airs July 12.
TBS Renews 'Men At Work' For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA
- ‘UnReal’ Renewed For Season 4 On Lifetime; Rookie ‘Mary Kills People’ Also Picked Up – TCA