Syfy has acquired a third season of Canadian drama series Lost Girl, which is currently in production. The first two seasons of the Canadian import have done well for Syfy — during Season 2 to date, Lost Girl is averaging 895,000 adults 18-49, 930,000 adults 25-54 and 1.64 million total viewers in Live+7 data. It is the No. 1 cable drama among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 in its Monday time period. On July 20, Lost Girl will move from Mondays at 10 PM to Fridays at 10 PM. On the show, Anna Silk (Being Erica) stars as seductress Bo, a Succubus (a powerful female entity in folklore) who feeds off sexual energy.
Syfy Acquires Third Season Of 'Lost Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
David Cross Latest 'Arrested Development' Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show's UK Press Tour Canceled
Latest TV News
- Gary Garfinkel Dies: Showtime’s Co-Head of Content Acquisitions Was 55
- ‘13 Reasons Why’: Katherine Langford Won’t Return For Potential Third Season
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Elizabeth Sung Dies: Actress Whose Scores Of Credits Include ‘Y&R’, ‘Sopranos’ & ‘Curb…
- Barbara Boxer-Inspired Political Drama Series In Works At FX From Nina Tassler, Denise DeNovi & Andrew Lenchewski
- ‘Deadly Class’: Mick Betancourt Tapped As Co-Showrunner For Syfy Drama Series