Syfy has acquired a third season of Canadian drama series Lost Girl, which is currently in production. The first two seasons of the Canadian import have done well for Syfy — during Season 2 to date, Lost Girl is averaging 895,000 adults 18-49, 930,000 adults 25-54 and 1.64 million total viewers in Live+7 data. It is the No. 1 cable drama among adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 in its Monday time period. On July 20, Lost Girl will move from Mondays at 10 PM to Fridays at 10 PM. On the show, Anna Silk (Being Erica) stars as seductress Bo, a Succubus (a powerful female entity in folklore) who feeds off sexual energy.
Syfy Acquires Third Season Of 'Lost Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest TV News
- CBS Orders Small-Town Family Comedy Pilot From Stephnie Weir & Greg Garcia
- Riley Smith To Star In the CW’s ‘Frequency’ Reboot
- Joe Carnahan To Adapt Mark Donald’s ‘Battle Ready’ Memoir As TV Series
- BET’s New Red Carpet Fashion Show Snubs Oscars
- Essence Atkins Set As The Female Lead In Marlon Wayans’ NBC Comedy Pilot
- Young William Shakespeare TNT Pilot ‘Will’ Casts Colm Meaney & Mattias Inwood