Style Media announced today plans to re-do the network’s brand and image across all platforms. The Style circle logo is being replaced with a new one (on right). Additionally, the new tagline will be “Work It. Love It. Style It.” The network rebrand will go into effect on-air and online on Monday, June 25, with new episodes of Tia & Tamera and Chicagolicious. It follows a similar move for sibling E! as the two Comcast channels are getting integrated into NBCUniversal.
Style Rebrand Features New Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'