Style Media announced today plans to re-do the network’s brand and image across all platforms. The Style circle logo is being replaced with a new one (on right). Additionally, the new tagline will be “Work It. Love It. Style It.” The network rebrand will go into effect on-air and online on Monday, June 25, with new episodes of Tia & Tamera and Chicagolicious. It follows a similar move for sibling E! as the two Comcast channels are getting integrated into NBCUniversal.
Style Rebrand Features New Logo
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks