Style Media announced today plans to re-do the network’s brand and image across all platforms. The Style circle logo is being replaced with a new one (on right). Additionally, the new tagline will be “Work It. Love It. Style It.” The network rebrand will go into effect on-air and online on Monday, June 25, with new episodes of Tia & Tamera and Chicagolicious. It follows a similar move for sibling E! as the two Comcast channels are getting integrated into NBCUniversal.
Style Rebrand Features New Logo
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'