Style Media announced today plans to re-do the network’s brand and image across all platforms. The Style circle logo is being replaced with a new one (on right). Additionally, the new tagline will be “Work It. Love It. Style It.” The network rebrand will go into effect on-air and online on Monday, June 25, with new episodes of Tia & Tamera and Chicagolicious. It follows a similar move for sibling E! as the two Comcast channels are getting integrated into NBCUniversal.
Style Rebrand Features New Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date