Hollywood has never concerned itself with self-plagiarizing. Ergo this video, which calls itself a “tribute to the work of Aaron Sorkin: the recycled dialogue, recurring phrases, and familiar plot lines. This is not intended as a critique but rather a playful excursion through Sorkin’s wonderful world of words…” (And I have swampland in Arizona to sell you.) Let’s see how long it takes before Sorkin’s new HBO series The Newsroom starts relying on Sorkinisms.
Sorkinisms (Aka Self-Plagiarizing): Video
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Abramorama Acquires ‘Hare Krishna!’ Documentary, Releases New Trailer
- Netflix Seeks French Compromise For Its Cannes Films As Local Industry Takes Sides
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post
- Red Granite Co-President Christian Mercuri Launching Capstone Group Ahead Of Cannes
- Anika Noni Rose Options ‘Shadowshaper’ YA Fantasy Series For Film & TV
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded…