Hollywood has never concerned itself with self-plagiarizing. Ergo this video, which calls itself a “tribute to the work of Aaron Sorkin: the recycled dialogue, recurring phrases, and familiar plot lines. This is not intended as a critique but rather a playful excursion through Sorkin’s wonderful world of words…” (And I have swampland in Arizona to sell you.) Let’s see how long it takes before Sorkin’s new HBO series The Newsroom starts relying on Sorkinisms.
Sorkinisms (Aka Self-Plagiarizing): Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest Film News
- Major London Film & TV Studio Moves Ahead After $140m Deal With Pacifica Ventures
- AT&T And Government Trade Opening Salvos As Antitrust Showdown Begins
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- ‘Taken’ Helmer Pierre Morel To Direct ‘The New Mrs. Keller’ With Claes Bang Set As Lead
- ‘Fonzo’: Jack Lowden Joins Al Capone Biopic Starring Tom Hardy
- Cannes Speculation 2018: Intrigue Spikes As Fest Lineup Reveal Looms