SnagFilms has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Decoding Deepak, the documentary directed by pop culture figure Deepak Chopra’s son Gotham Chopra. Decoding Deepak will be released October 5th day and date in major market theatres and nationwide on VOD and digital platforms including iTunes, Amazon, VUDU and Xbox Live via SnagFilms. Paladin is handling theatrical distribution on behalf of SnagFilms. The movie, which premiered to critical praise earlier this year at South By Southwest Film Festival, is a NALA Investments production.
SnagFilms Acquires 'Decoding Deepak' Doc
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old
- Richard Linklater On Why It Took 10 Years To Get His ‘Last Flag Flying’ To The Screen – The…
- Shelter PR Launches Film & TV Division With Hire Of Former Paramount Exec