SnagFilms has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Decoding Deepak, the documentary directed by pop culture figure Deepak Chopra’s son Gotham Chopra. Decoding Deepak will be released October 5th day and date in major market theatres and nationwide on VOD and digital platforms including iTunes, Amazon, VUDU and Xbox Live via SnagFilms. Paladin is handling theatrical distribution on behalf of SnagFilms. The movie, which premiered to critical praise earlier this year at South By Southwest Film Festival, is a NALA Investments production.
SnagFilms Acquires 'Decoding Deepak' Doc
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Currently Pushing ‘Emoji Movie’ Out Of Top Spot With $28M+ – Late Night Update
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power’ Review: Al Gore Back & More Vital Than Ever
- AT&T Formally Positions John Stankey To Run Time Warner’s Assets
- ‘Last Flag Flying’ Moves To Lionsgate And Up A Week On Release Schedule
- Lionsgate’s Jon Feltheimer Made $35.3M In Latest Fiscal Year, Up 223%