SnagFilms has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Decoding Deepak, the documentary directed by pop culture figure Deepak Chopra’s son Gotham Chopra. Decoding Deepak will be released October 5th day and date in major market theatres and nationwide on VOD and digital platforms including iTunes, Amazon, VUDU and Xbox Live via SnagFilms. Paladin is handling theatrical distribution on behalf of SnagFilms. The movie, which premiered to critical praise earlier this year at South By Southwest Film Festival, is a NALA Investments production.
SnagFilms Acquires 'Decoding Deepak' Doc
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief