SnagFilms has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Decoding Deepak, the documentary directed by pop culture figure Deepak Chopra’s son Gotham Chopra. Decoding Deepak will be released October 5th day and date in major market theatres and nationwide on VOD and digital platforms including iTunes, Amazon, VUDU and Xbox Live via SnagFilms. Paladin is handling theatrical distribution on behalf of SnagFilms. The movie, which premiered to critical praise earlier this year at South By Southwest Film Festival, is a NALA Investments production.
SnagFilms Acquires 'Decoding Deepak' Doc
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Moana' Keeps Fire Going In Chilly December Weekend; 'Manchester' & 'Jackie' Bask In Awards Season Rays
Latest Film News
- ‘The Mummy’ Trailer: Watch The Franchise Rise From The Grave
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Bests $600M WW; ‘Moana’ Mints $177M; ‘Doctor Strange’ Ices ‘Deadpool’, ‘Iron Man 2’ – Intl…
- Los Angeles Film Critics Name ‘Moonlight’ Best Picture Of The Year
- British Independent Film Awards: ‘American Honey’ & ‘Under The Shadow’ Glow – Full…
- Disney Sets Industry Record At Domestic Box Office; Crosses $4B Intl For First Time
- ‘Jackie' Bows With Year's 5th Best PTA – Specialty Box Office