SnagFilms has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Decoding Deepak, the documentary directed by pop culture figure Deepak Chopra’s son Gotham Chopra. Decoding Deepak will be released October 5th day and date in major market theatres and nationwide on VOD and digital platforms including iTunes, Amazon, VUDU and Xbox Live via SnagFilms. Paladin is handling theatrical distribution on behalf of SnagFilms. The movie, which premiered to critical praise earlier this year at South By Southwest Film Festival, is a NALA Investments production.
SnagFilms Acquires 'Decoding Deepak' Doc
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors