Shannon Woodward has joined the cast of Claire’s Cambodia. The Raising Hope star will play the title character, the middle sister in the sibling comedic drama that also stars the already announced Mary Kay Place and Sarah Paulson. Stacy Sherman is writing and directing the film. The Hunger Games scribe Billy Ray is producing. Woodward, who recently wrapped Adult World with John Cusack and Emma Roberts, replaces Mamie Gummer in the cast. Gummer stars in the CW’s new upcoming medical drama Emily Owens, MD. Woodward is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
Shannon Woodward Joins 'Claire’s Cambodia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- 'Trumped: The Musical'?: Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List