Shannon Woodward has joined the cast of Claire’s Cambodia. The Raising Hope star will play the title character, the middle sister in the sibling comedic drama that also stars the already announced Mary Kay Place and Sarah Paulson. Stacy Sherman is writing and directing the film. The Hunger Games scribe Billy Ray is producing. Woodward, who recently wrapped Adult World with John Cusack and Emma Roberts, replaces Mamie Gummer in the cast. Gummer stars in the CW’s new upcoming medical drama Emily Owens, MD. Woodward is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
Shannon Woodward Joins 'Claire’s Cambodia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The Academy On Best Picture Oscar Snafu: “We Deeply Regret The Mistake”
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Takes “Full Responsibility” For Best Picture Blunder In New Apology
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- Netflix Sees $1.5B Lawsuit From Relativity Slimmed Down By Judge