Shannon Woodward has joined the cast of Claire’s Cambodia. The Raising Hope star will play the title character, the middle sister in the sibling comedic drama that also stars the already announced Mary Kay Place and Sarah Paulson. Stacy Sherman is writing and directing the film. The Hunger Games scribe Billy Ray is producing. Woodward, who recently wrapped Adult World with John Cusack and Emma Roberts, replaces Mamie Gummer in the cast. Gummer stars in the CW’s new upcoming medical drama Emily Owens, MD. Woodward is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
Shannon Woodward Joins 'Claire’s Cambodia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rian Johnson & Ram Bergman Talk 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scenes And Finding Light In The Dark Of Episode VIII
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers…