Shannon Woodward has joined the cast of Claire’s Cambodia. The Raising Hope star will play the title character, the middle sister in the sibling comedic drama that also stars the already announced Mary Kay Place and Sarah Paulson. Stacy Sherman is writing and directing the film. The Hunger Games scribe Billy Ray is producing. Woodward, who recently wrapped Adult World with John Cusack and Emma Roberts, replaces Mamie Gummer in the cast. Gummer stars in the CW’s new upcoming medical drama Emily Owens, MD. Woodward is repped by Gersh and Untitled.
Shannon Woodward Joins 'Claire’s Cambodia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Relativity Scores Rare Legal Win As Netflix Ordered To Pay Lawyer Fees
- ‘He Will Not Divide Us’: Shia LaBeouf, Luke Turner & Nastja Säde Rönkkö's Anti-Trump Project Relocates Overseas
- Emmy Winner Kyle Chandler Joins New Line’s ‘Game Night’
- Mike Epps Reteams With Bruce Willis As ‘Acts Of Violence’ Sets Cast
- Graphic Novel ‘The Pro’ Hooks Movie Deal At Paramount
- No. 15 ‘Hidden Figures’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament