EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter Mike Vukadinovich has moved over to Verve. He was previously at ICM. Vukadinovich’s original screenplay The Three Misfortunes Of Geppetto appeared on the 2011 Black List and was recently sold to Fox with 21 Laps producing. He also is set to write Garbage Pail Kids with Michael Eisner producing and is in talks to pen Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride for Disney with Justin Springer (Secret Machine) producing and Pete Candeland directing. He’s also working on two independent film projects, Pete And Goat with Dan Dubiecki (The Allegiance Theater) and Ahmet Zappa producing. Amanda Seyfreid and Anton Yelchin are attached to star with Mark Palansky directing. The other is The Do Over with StrangeWeather Films producing and Will Graham attached to direct. On the small screen, Vukadinovich sold his original pilot Jonah And The Whale to Starz. He’s managed by Ava Jamshidi at Industry Entertainment.
Scribe Mike Vukadinovich Moves To Verve
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video