EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter Mike Vukadinovich has moved over to Verve. He was previously at ICM. Vukadinovich’s original screenplay The Three Misfortunes Of Geppetto appeared on the 2011 Black List and was recently sold to Fox with 21 Laps producing. He also is set to write Garbage Pail Kids with Michael Eisner producing and is in talks to pen Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride for Disney with Justin Springer (Secret Machine) producing and Pete Candeland directing. He’s also working on two independent film projects, Pete And Goat with Dan Dubiecki (The Allegiance Theater) and Ahmet Zappa producing. Amanda Seyfreid and Anton Yelchin are attached to star with Mark Palansky directing. The other is The Do Over with StrangeWeather Films producing and Will Graham attached to direct. On the small screen, Vukadinovich sold his original pilot Jonah And The Whale to Starz. He’s managed by Ava Jamshidi at Industry Entertainment.
Scribe Mike Vukadinovich Moves To Verve
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM