The guild today issued a release to members saying it has finalized an agreement with The Cimarron Group that Deadline told you about on Friday. SAG-AFTRA accused the company of being in default of its respective SAG and AFTRA agreements for failure to make payments of compensation to performers as well as contributions to pension and health plans. It ordered Cimarron off-limits to workers. The guild said today that members can now provide services to Cimarron, with the stipulation that prepayment is required for all new work.
SAG-AFTRA Issues Return-To-Work Order In Cimarron Dispute
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'