The guild today issued a release to members saying it has finalized an agreement with The Cimarron Group that Deadline told you about on Friday. SAG-AFTRA accused the company of being in default of its respective SAG and AFTRA agreements for failure to make payments of compensation to performers as well as contributions to pension and health plans. It ordered Cimarron off-limits to workers. The guild said today that members can now provide services to Cimarron, with the stipulation that prepayment is required for all new work.
SAG-AFTRA Issues Return-To-Work Order In Cimarron Dispute
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List