Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest Film News
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays Unveiled (LIVE)
- Saudi Arabia: NATO Members Have “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas
- Best Globes Reaction? Kumail Nanjiani Tweets Tall Tale After ‘The Big Sick’ Snub
- Golden Globe Movies Analysis: Wide-Open Oscar Season Just Got A Lot Wider
- Golden Globes: Geoffrey Rush Reacts To Nominations Following Allegations
- Netflix Unveils Documentary Shorts, Includes One On Author Ram Dass