Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
More From Patten
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members
- Sony Hit With Third Hacking Class Action Lawsuit By “Left In The Dark” Ex-Employees