Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Will Also Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona