Ron Livingston has joined the cast of The Pretty One. The Office Space and Band of Brothers actor joins Zoe Kazan and Jake Johnson, who were announced earlier, in the film. Jenee LaMarque is directing. She also wrote the script, which made the 2011 Black List and was a finalist for the Nicholl Fellowship and Zoetrope screenplay contest. The story is of shy young woman who is mistaken for her dead identical twin and takes the opportunity to live as her “perfect” sister – and then the truth starts to come out. The film started shooting in LA earlier this month. Robin Schorr and Steven Berger are producing The Pretty One. Livingston is repped by UTA and Thruline Entertainment.
Ron Livingston Joins 'The Pretty One'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Jason Bourne’ On Way To $55M To $60M; ‘Bad Moms’ Reaching For $30M; ‘Nerve’ Could Find $15M – Friday…
- ‘Astronaut Academy’ Rights Acquired With Aim To Blast Off In Film & TV
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview