Rob Reiner is in negotiations to join Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street. The director and All In The Family star would play “Max” the father of Leonardo DiCaprio’s Jordan Belfort character. Except for the “Screwie” character voiceover in 2006’s Everybody’s Hero, Reiner hasn’t played an on-air feature role since 2003. He did appear on NBC’s 30 Rock back in 2010. Jonah Hill, The Walking Dead’s Jon Bernthal and Pan Am’s Margot Robbie join DiCaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street cast. The film is based on the memoir by Belfort with the script being written by Boardwalk Empire creator Terence Winter. The film’s being financed by Red Granite and produced by Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese and Emma Koskoff, and Alexandra Milchan.
Rob Reiner In 'Wolf Of Wall Street' Talks
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit