Lost alumna Elizabeth Mitchell is reuniting with the ABC drama’s co-creator/executive producer JJ Abrams. Mitchell is joining Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. In a recasting, Mitchell will play Rachel Matheson, the mother of Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny Matheson (Graham Rogers). The Rachel character, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, will appear in the series in flashbacks. Mitchell joins another new regular just cast in Revolution, Daniella Alonso. Mitchell, repped by IFA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon, most recently starred on ABC’s V.
Elizabeth Mitchell Joins J.J. Abrams-Eric Kripke NBC Series ‘Revolution’ As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- NBA Awards Tipping Off In June On TNT
- Jason Jones & Samantha Bee’s ‘The Detour’ Renewed For Season 3 By TBS
- Apple Music Delays Release Of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’
- ‘Descendants 2’ Set For Simultaneous July Premiere On Five Disney|ABC Television Group Networks
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l