Lost alumna Elizabeth Mitchell is reuniting with the ABC drama’s co-creator/executive producer JJ Abrams. Mitchell is joining Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. In a recasting, Mitchell will play Rachel Matheson, the mother of Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny Matheson (Graham Rogers). The Rachel character, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, will appear in the series in flashbacks. Mitchell joins another new regular just cast in Revolution, Daniella Alonso. Mitchell, repped by IFA and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon, most recently starred on ABC’s V.
Elizabeth Mitchell Joins J.J. Abrams-Eric Kripke NBC Series ‘Revolution’ As Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders ‘Unbelievable’ Limited Series From Susannah Grant, Timberman/Beverly, Katie Couric…
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Connie Sawyer Dies: Hollywood’s Oldest Working Actress Was 105
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order…