Following his starring role on the TNT dramedy Men Of A Certain Age, which he also co-created, Ray Romano is staying in dramedy mode with an arc on the upcoming season of NBC’s Parenthood. He will play a photographer and former photojournalist who befriends Sarah (Lauren Graham) and complicates her relationship with Mark (Jason Ritter); his character will be introduced in the season premiere. Following the end of Men Of A Certain Age, Romano reunited with his Everybody Loves Raymond co-star Patricia Heaton in a two-episode guest stint on her ABC comedy series The Middle last fall.
Ray Romano To Do Arc On 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Lays Out Plans For “Win” In Afghanistan
- New York Talent Agent Who Vanished A Week Ago Still Missing
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Emmy-Nominated Production Designer Devorah Herbert Brings Warmth To Odd Couple Comedy
- ABC Nabs ‘Romeos & Juliets’ CIA Light Drama From Julie Anne Robinson, Jay Scherick & David Ronn As…
- SAG-AFTRA Presidential Candidate Peter Antico Has Plan To Reshape Union
- ‘Flip Or Flop Atlanta’ Renewed For Season 2 By HGTV