Following his starring role on the TNT dramedy Men Of A Certain Age, which he also co-created, Ray Romano is staying in dramedy mode with an arc on the upcoming season of NBC’s Parenthood. He will play a photographer and former photojournalist who befriends Sarah (Lauren Graham) and complicates her relationship with Mark (Jason Ritter); his character will be introduced in the season premiere. Following the end of Men Of A Certain Age, Romano reunited with his Everybody Loves Raymond co-star Patricia Heaton in a two-episode guest stint on her ABC comedy series The Middle last fall.
Ray Romano To Do Arc On 'Parenthood'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Developing HBO Comedy With French Twist
- TNT Orders Cocaine Trade Drama Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay & Michelle Ashford
- FX's 'Tyrant' Renewed For Second Season
- ABC Picks Up Game Show From Mark Burnett & Mike Darnell For 2015 Launch
- TVGN To Rebrand Itself As POP, Focus On Fans
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Mysteries Of Laura' Gets Strong Sampling, 'Red Band Society' Off To Slow Start, 'Extant' Rises In Finale