Following his starring role on the TNT dramedy Men Of A Certain Age, which he also co-created, Ray Romano is staying in dramedy mode with an arc on the upcoming season of NBC’s Parenthood. He will play a photographer and former photojournalist who befriends Sarah (Lauren Graham) and complicates her relationship with Mark (Jason Ritter); his character will be introduced in the season premiere. Following the end of Men Of A Certain Age, Romano reunited with his Everybody Loves Raymond co-star Patricia Heaton in a two-episode guest stint on her ABC comedy series The Middle last fall.
Ray Romano To Do Arc On 'Parenthood'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate