Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.4/7 among adults 18-49, 6.5 million total viewers) slid 8% in the demo from last week’s fast national, 11% from the final, but still dominated Wednesday’s primetime. It delivered a nightly win for Fox in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. The drop for the only other original offering on the English-language broadcast networks last night, CBS’ Dogs In The City (0.9/3), was bigger — the new summer series was down 30% in the demo from its modest premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins Sleepy Wednesday, 'Dance' Slips And 'Dogs' Drops
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'
- TBS To Air First Season Of CBS Comedy 'Mom'