Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.4/7 among adults 18-49, 6.5 million total viewers) slid 8% in the demo from last week’s fast national, 11% from the final, but still dominated Wednesday’s primetime. It delivered a nightly win for Fox in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. The drop for the only other original offering on the English-language broadcast networks last night, CBS’ Dogs In The City (0.9/3), was bigger — the new summer series was down 30% in the demo from its modest premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins Sleepy Wednesday, 'Dance' Slips And 'Dogs' Drops
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
- 'How To Get Away With Murder' Ends Fall Run On High Ratings Note, 'Reign' Hits Low