Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.4/7 among adults 18-49, 6.5 million total viewers) slid 8% in the demo from last week’s fast national, 11% from the final, but still dominated Wednesday’s primetime. It delivered a nightly win for Fox in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. The drop for the only other original offering on the English-language broadcast networks last night, CBS’ Dogs In The City (0.9/3), was bigger — the new summer series was down 30% in the demo from its modest premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins Sleepy Wednesday, 'Dance' Slips And 'Dogs' Drops
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows