Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.4/7 among adults 18-49, 6.5 million total viewers) slid 8% in the demo from last week’s fast national, 11% from the final, but still dominated Wednesday’s primetime. It delivered a nightly win for Fox in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. The drop for the only other original offering on the English-language broadcast networks last night, CBS’ Dogs In The City (0.9/3), was bigger — the new summer series was down 30% in the demo from its modest premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins Sleepy Wednesday, 'Dance' Slips And 'Dogs' Drops
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres