Fox’s two-hour So You Think You Can Dance (2.4/7 among adults 18-49, 6.5 million total viewers) slid 8% in the demo from last week’s fast national, 11% from the final, but still dominated Wednesday’s primetime. It delivered a nightly win for Fox in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. The drop for the only other original offering on the English-language broadcast networks last night, CBS’ Dogs In The City (0.9/3), was bigger — the new summer series was down 30% in the demo from its modest premiere last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Wins Sleepy Wednesday, 'Dance' Slips And 'Dogs' Drops
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Viceland Taps Marc Liepis As VP Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90
- Aisha Hinds To Star As Harriet Tubman In ‘Underground’ Season 2
- Michael Phelps Dives Into ‘America’s Got Talent’ Co-Hosting Gig Tonight
- BBC America To Air ‘Star Trek’ Marathon In Runup To ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere