The U.S. Olympics Trials on NBC held steady, while all other originals last night were down. NBC’s America’s Got Talent from 9-11 PM (2.8/8) slipped 13% from Tuesday’s telecast to match its season low but still was the highest-rated series by a mile last night, with the Tuesday and Wednesday editions of the reality series likely to finish as 1-2 for the week. The swimming finals at the U.S. Olympic Trials from 8-9 PM (1.9/7) matched the trials’ fast national from Tuesday night, while the viewership posted an uptick to 7 million viewers. That follows the trend of audience growth for each of the five consecutive nights to date of NBC telecasts, which have been headlined by the Michael Phelps-Ryan Lochte rivalry. NBC easily won the night. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance (2.0/7) was down 17% from last week. Following comedy repeats, the premiere of ABC’s Final Witness (1.0/3) missed the mark at 10 PM, down 17% from last June’s debut of Primetime Nightline:Beyond Belief. Also off was CBS’ Dogs In The City (0.9/3), down 18% from last week. It was lower rated than the CBS drama repeats that followed it.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Final Witness' Debuts Low, 'Talent', 'Dance' And 'Dogs' Drop
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate