EXCLUSIVE: Publicist Erica Gray has left Slate PR to join Jennifer Allen and Melissa Kates’ Viewpoint Public Relations. At the two-and-a-half-year-old Viewpoint, Gray will work alongside publicists Ruth Bernstein, Mandi Warren, Lindsey Ludwig and Haley Urman. She is bringing with her many of her clients, including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jon Hamm, Lizzy Caplan, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Elisabeth Moss, Ari Graynor, Lauren Cohan, Justin Chatwin, Gabriel Mann, Scott Porter, Gina Torres, Bitsie Tulloch, KaDee Strickland, Lindsey Broad, Brian Geraghty and Thomas Sadoski among others. “Erica’s approach and philosophies toward personal publicity are very much in line with our own,” Allen and Kates said. Gray began her career at Huvane Baum Halls in 2001 and moved with them to what became PMK/HBH, where she was promoted to VP in 2009. She most recently worked for Slate PR having opened the company’s New York office in January 2010.
Publicist Erica Gray Joins Viewpoint PR
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?