EXCLUSIVE: Publicist Erica Gray has left Slate PR to join Jennifer Allen and Melissa Kates’ Viewpoint Public Relations. At the two-and-a-half-year-old Viewpoint, Gray will work alongside publicists Ruth Bernstein, Mandi Warren, Lindsey Ludwig and Haley Urman. She is bringing with her many of her clients, including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jon Hamm, Lizzy Caplan, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Elisabeth Moss, Ari Graynor, Lauren Cohan, Justin Chatwin, Gabriel Mann, Scott Porter, Gina Torres, Bitsie Tulloch, KaDee Strickland, Lindsey Broad, Brian Geraghty and Thomas Sadoski among others. “Erica’s approach and philosophies toward personal publicity are very much in line with our own,” Allen and Kates said. Gray began her career at Huvane Baum Halls in 2001 and moved with them to what became PMK/HBH, where she was promoted to VP in 2009. She most recently worked for Slate PR having opened the company’s New York office in January 2010.
Publicist Erica Gray Joins Viewpoint PR
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President