EXCLUSIVE: After two years at WME, Peter Chernin’s production company has left the agency, which represented its TV division. WME represented former NBC executive Katherine Pope in her deal to become Chernin Entertainment’s president of television and took in the production company as a TV client in April 2010. For its three years of existence, Chernin Entertainment has been prolific, helped by big production commitments built into Chernin’s exit package from News Corp. The company has three series on the fall schedule – New Girl, Touch and new comedy Ben & Kate, all on Fox. A representative for Chernin Entertainment confirmed that the company and WME have parted ways. “We wish them well,” the rep said.
Peter Chernin's Company Leaves WME
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
- 'How To Get Away With Murder' Ends Fall Run On High Ratings Note, 'Reign' Hits Low