EXCLUSIVE: After two years at WME, Peter Chernin’s production company has left the agency, which represented its TV division. WME represented former NBC executive Katherine Pope in her deal to become Chernin Entertainment’s president of television and took in the production company as a TV client in April 2010. For its three years of existence, Chernin Entertainment has been prolific, helped by big production commitments built into Chernin’s exit package from News Corp. The company has three series on the fall schedule — New Girl, Touch and new comedy Ben & Kate, all on Fox. A representative for Chernin Entertainment confirmed that the company and WME have parted ways. “We wish them well,” the rep said.
Peter Chernin's Company Leaves WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'