Paul Rudd and Michael Shannon are the latest movie stars to take the Broadway stage. They will star in Grace, the Craig Wright play that opens officially October 4 for a limited run. Ed Asner and Kate Arrington also star in the Dexter Bullard-directed play about a couple that heads to Florida with plans to open a chain of gospel motels.
Paul Rudd, Michael Shannon Bring 'Grace' To Broadway
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Akiva Goldsman Circling 'Ring 3′ Rewrite
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'