Vanity Fair‘s latest issue includes a remarkably uninventive shot from photographer Art Streiber that features 116 Paramount players assembled to commemorate the studio’s 100th anniversary, which it is celebrating this month. The magazine’s website has a zoom feature that offers up name tags on everybody from George Clooney to Sumner Redstone.
Paramount Picture's 100th Anniversary Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”