Vanity Fair‘s latest issue includes a remarkably uninventive shot from photographer Art Streiber that features 116 Paramount players assembled to commemorate the studio’s 100th anniversary, which it is celebrating this month. The magazine’s website has a zoom feature that offers up name tags on everybody from George Clooney to Sumner Redstone.
Paramount Picture's 100th Anniversary Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production