Former Trading Spaces host Paige Davis is set to co-host alongside Mark Steines the new Hallmark Channel weekday lifestyle series Home & Family, which premieres October 1. Home & Family, which has an order for 220 original two-hour shows over 44 weeks, will focus on home improvements, crafts, parenting tips, and lifestyle, health and fitness enhancements. It joins another new daytime series that will premiere on Hallmark Channel in Q4, a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond.
Paige Davis To Host New Hallmark Channel Daytime Show 'Home & Family'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series