Former Trading Spaces host Paige Davis is set to co-host alongside Mark Steines the new Hallmark Channel weekday lifestyle series Home & Family, which premieres October 1. Home & Family, which has an order for 220 original two-hour shows over 44 weeks, will focus on home improvements, crafts, parenting tips, and lifestyle, health and fitness enhancements. It joins another new daytime series that will premiere on Hallmark Channel in Q4, a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond.
Paige Davis To Host New Hallmark Channel Daytime Show 'Home & Family'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Confirms He’ll Be Back As Donald Trump On ‘SNL’
- Stephen Colbert: Russian Intelligence Are Hardcore Fans, Followed Me Everywhere
- ‘Tremors’ Reboot Starring Kevin Bacon From Blumhouse Gets Syfy Pilot Order
- White House Clobbers CBO Forecast 22M Lose Health Insurance Under Senate Trumpcare Plan
- Eileen Myers Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Drama Spec To Showtime
- ‘Fahrenheit 451’: Laura Harrier Cast As Millie In HBO Movie