Former Trading Spaces host Paige Davis is set to co-host alongside Mark Steines the new Hallmark Channel weekday lifestyle series Home & Family, which premieres October 1. Home & Family, which has an order for 220 original two-hour shows over 44 weeks, will focus on home improvements, crafts, parenting tips, and lifestyle, health and fitness enhancements. It joins another new daytime series that will premiere on Hallmark Channel in Q4, a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond.
Paige Davis To Host New Hallmark Channel Daytime Show 'Home & Family'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Netflix Nabs Rights To New Fox Drama 'Gotham' In Precedent-Setting Deal
- ABC Buys Parents Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- Fox's 'Gang Related' Cancelled After Summer Run
- Ensemble Friends Comedy Produced By Jason Winer Lands At NBC As Put Pilot
- Netflix Renews 'Hemlock Grove' For Third And Final Season
- NBC Nabs Bryan Cranston-Produced 'The Dangerous Book For Boys' Comedy