Former Trading Spaces host Paige Davis is set to co-host alongside Mark Steines the new Hallmark Channel weekday lifestyle series Home & Family, which premieres October 1. Home & Family, which has an order for 220 original two-hour shows over 44 weeks, will focus on home improvements, crafts, parenting tips, and lifestyle, health and fitness enhancements. It joins another new daytime series that will premiere on Hallmark Channel in Q4, a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond.
Paige Davis To Host New Hallmark Channel Daytime Show 'Home & Family'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles
- AMC Networks’ Josh Sapan Made $30.5M In 2016, Up 72.4%, Proxy Shows
- ‘Shooter’: Patrick Sabongui, Troy Garity & Jaina Lee Ortiz Set To Recur In Season 2