Former Trading Spaces host Paige Davis is set to co-host alongside Mark Steines the new Hallmark Channel weekday lifestyle series Home & Family, which premieres October 1. Home & Family, which has an order for 220 original two-hour shows over 44 weeks, will focus on home improvements, crafts, parenting tips, and lifestyle, health and fitness enhancements. It joins another new daytime series that will premiere on Hallmark Channel in Q4, a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond.
Paige Davis To Host New Hallmark Channel Daytime Show 'Home & Family'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’