Oprah Winfrey is getting together with the Kardashian family on Oprah’s Next Chapter with the first of two back-to-back episodes set to air Sunday, June 17 on the OWN network. It’s being billed as the family’s first television interview and it will be interesting to see if this provides a ratings bump for the network which has struggled from the get-go. It airs from 8-9 PM and will be followed by Part 2 of Winfrey’s interview with rapper and media mogul Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson from 9-10 PM.
Oprah And Kardashians Together On OWN
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- ABC Reveals New Logo For 'The View', Teases In-The-Round Set
- Hot Trailer: Jazz Docu 'Keep On Keepin' On'