NBC’s Ready For Love matchmaking show is now under IATSE contract after coming to terms to avoid a threatened work stoppage, according to the union’s Facebook page. The union said producer Ticking Time Productions has signed an agreement providing for health and pension benefits retroactive to hiring dates for roughly 100 crew members who will also have “enhanced turnaround and weekend turnaround provisions.” According to the show’s website, it’s produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives), Jason Ehrlich (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Greg Goldman (Secret Millionaire, Don’t Forget the Lyrics!), David Garfinkle and Jay Renfroe (both of Blind Date, The 5th Wheel) serve as executive producers on Ready For Love.
NBC's 'Ready For Love' Signs IATSE Pact
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'