NBC’s Ready For Love matchmaking show is now under IATSE contract after coming to terms to avoid a threatened work stoppage, according to the union’s Facebook page. The union said producer Ticking Time Productions has signed an agreement providing for health and pension benefits retroactive to hiring dates for roughly 100 crew members who will also have “enhanced turnaround and weekend turnaround provisions.” According to the show’s website, it’s produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives), Jason Ehrlich (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Greg Goldman (Secret Millionaire, Don’t Forget the Lyrics!), David Garfinkle and Jay Renfroe (both of Blind Date, The 5th Wheel) serve as executive producers on Ready For Love.
NBC's 'Ready For Love' Signs IATSE Pact
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better