NBC’s Ready For Love matchmaking show is now under IATSE contract after coming to terms to avoid a threatened work stoppage, according to the union’s Facebook page. The union said producer Ticking Time Productions has signed an agreement providing for health and pension benefits retroactive to hiring dates for roughly 100 crew members who will also have “enhanced turnaround and weekend turnaround provisions.” According to the show’s website, it’s produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives), Jason Ehrlich (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Greg Goldman (Secret Millionaire, Don’t Forget the Lyrics!), David Garfinkle and Jay Renfroe (both of Blind Date, The 5th Wheel) serve as executive producers on Ready For Love.
NBC's 'Ready For Love' Signs IATSE Pact
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Chiefs Win Sees ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Fall, ‘Pitch’ Up, ‘Notorious’ Low
- Cinemax Returns To Action, Pulpy Series & Co-Prods In New Programming Strategy
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky
- Hulu Acquires Streaming Rights To Louis C.K.’s ‘Horace and Pete’
- Funny Or Die Alum Kellyn Parker Joins Comedy Central In VP Role
- Nick Styne Leaving CAA To Form Management/Production Venture