NBC’s Ready For Love matchmaking show is now under IATSE contract after coming to terms to avoid a threatened work stoppage, according to the union’s Facebook page. The union said producer Ticking Time Productions has signed an agreement providing for health and pension benefits retroactive to hiring dates for roughly 100 crew members who will also have “enhanced turnaround and weekend turnaround provisions.” According to the show’s website, it’s produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives), Jason Ehrlich (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Greg Goldman (Secret Millionaire, Don’t Forget the Lyrics!), David Garfinkle and Jay Renfroe (both of Blind Date, The 5th Wheel) serve as executive producers on Ready For Love.
NBC's 'Ready For Love' Signs IATSE Pact
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM