NBC’s Ready For Love matchmaking show is now under IATSE contract after coming to terms to avoid a threatened work stoppage, according to the union’s Facebook page. The union said producer Ticking Time Productions has signed an agreement providing for health and pension benefits retroactive to hiring dates for roughly 100 crew members who will also have “enhanced turnaround and weekend turnaround provisions.” According to the show’s website, it’s produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives), Jason Ehrlich (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Greg Goldman (Secret Millionaire, Don’t Forget the Lyrics!), David Garfinkle and Jay Renfroe (both of Blind Date, The 5th Wheel) serve as executive producers on Ready For Love.
NBC's 'Ready For Love' Signs IATSE Pact
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series