Will Poulter has joined the cast of We’re The Millers. The actor joins Jennifer Aniston and SNL’s Jason Sudeikis in the film. Poulter, who starts shooting on the movie on July 18, plays “Kenny” a teen that Sudeikis’ character pretends is his son to use to help him smuggle drugs. Rawson Thurber directs the New Line comedy. Ed Helms also stars. Tucker Tooley, Vincent Newman, Happy Walters, and David Heyman are producing. The 19-year old Poulter starred in 2010’s The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader for Fox. The actor also recently appeared in the Dexter Fletcher-directed indie drama Wild Bill. Poulter is repped by WME and by Hamilton Hodell in the UK
'Narnia's' Will Poulter Joins 'We're The Millers'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few