Will Poulter has joined the cast of We’re The Millers. The actor joins Jennifer Aniston and SNL’s Jason Sudeikis in the film. Poulter, who starts shooting on the movie on July 18, plays “Kenny” a teen that Sudeikis’ character pretends is his son to use to help him smuggle drugs. Rawson Thurber directs the New Line comedy. Ed Helms also stars. Tucker Tooley, Vincent Newman, Happy Walters, and David Heyman are producing. The 19-year old Poulter starred in 2010’s The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader for Fox. The actor also recently appeared in the Dexter Fletcher-directed indie drama Wild Bill. Poulter is repped by WME and by Hamilton Hodell in the UK
'Narnia's' Will Poulter Joins 'We're The Millers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
FX Acquires 'Jumanji', 'Transformers', 'Murder On the Orient Express', 'All the Money In the World' & More Movies
Latest Film News
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’
- Stephany Folsom Tapped To Script ‘Toy Story 4’
- ‘Three Identical Strangers’ Clip: Sundance Docu Hits Into Rare Triple Play