Will Poulter has joined the cast of We’re The Millers. The actor joins Jennifer Aniston and SNL’s Jason Sudeikis in the film. Poulter, who starts shooting on the movie on July 18, plays “Kenny” a teen that Sudeikis’ character pretends is his son to use to help him smuggle drugs. Rawson Thurber directs the New Line comedy. Ed Helms also stars. Tucker Tooley, Vincent Newman, Happy Walters, and David Heyman are producing. The 19-year old Poulter starred in 2010’s The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader for Fox. The actor also recently appeared in the Dexter Fletcher-directed indie drama Wild Bill. Poulter is repped by WME and by Hamilton Hodell in the UK
'Narnia's' Will Poulter Joins 'We're The Millers'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ‘Show Dogs’ Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
- ‘Mulan’: Utkarsh Ambudkar & Ron Yuan Added To Disney’s Live-Action Adaptation
- Harvey Weinstein Faces Federal Sex Crimes Probe As NYC & LA Cases Amble
- Military Hero John Chapman’s Incredible Story To Come To Big Screen, Courtesy Of Thruline Entertainment
- Bill Hader & Alec Berg Bringing ‘Barry’ To Produced By Conference