Will Poulter has joined the cast of We’re The Millers. The actor joins Jennifer Aniston and SNL’s Jason Sudeikis in the film. Poulter, who starts shooting on the movie on July 18, plays “Kenny” a teen that Sudeikis’ character pretends is his son to use to help him smuggle drugs. Rawson Thurber directs the New Line comedy. Ed Helms also stars. Tucker Tooley, Vincent Newman, Happy Walters, and David Heyman are producing. The 19-year old Poulter starred in 2010’s The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader for Fox. The actor also recently appeared in the Dexter Fletcher-directed indie drama Wild Bill. Poulter is repped by WME and by Hamilton Hodell in the UK
'Narnia's' Will Poulter Joins 'We're The Millers'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension