The season two premiere of MTV’s comedy series Awkward in an upgraded 10:30 PM time slot drew 2.2 million viewers and a 2.2 rating among people P12-34 last night. That was up 29% in both total viewers and 12-34 over the July 2011 series premiere when Awkward aired at 11 PM on Mondays, following Teen Mom. Last night, Awkward impressively built onto its lead-in, Jersey Shore offshoot Snooki & JWoww (2.06 million viewers) which was down a modest 6% from its series premiere last Thursday. Including the premiere episode and two encore airings, Awkward drew in a combined 3.8 million total viewers.
MTV's 'Awkward' Up In Second Season Premiere, 'Snooki & JWoww' Slips In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Manager’ Trailer: John Le Carré Spy Thriller With Hugh Laurie, Tom Hiddleston & Olivia Colman
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ Pilot Ordered By Fox; Damon Wayans Starring, McG Directing
- Syfy Orders ‘Prototype’ Thriller Pilot
- Emily Kinney Joins ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- ‘Talking Saul’ To Follow ‘Better Call Saul’s Premiere And Season Finale On AMC
- ‘Scandal’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Shades Of Blue’ Even & ‘Big Bang Theory’ Up