The season two premiere of MTV’s comedy series Awkward in an upgraded 10:30 PM time slot drew 2.2 million viewers and a 2.2 rating among people P12-34 last night. That was up 29% in both total viewers and 12-34 over the July 2011 series premiere when Awkward aired at 11 PM on Mondays, following Teen Mom. Last night, Awkward impressively built onto its lead-in, Jersey Shore offshoot Snooki & JWoww (2.06 million viewers) which was down a modest 6% from its series premiere last Thursday. Including the premiere episode and two encore airings, Awkward drew in a combined 3.8 million total viewers.
MTV's 'Awkward' Up In Second Season Premiere, 'Snooki & JWoww' Slips In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Showrunner On Tonight’s Death Of Carl, Lauren Cohan’s Future + More ‘Fear…
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago