The Inbetweeners, MTV’s adaptation of the praised British series, will premiere on Monday, August 20, at 10:30 PM, following the return of Rob Dyrdek’s Ridiculousness at 10:00 PM. Inbetweeners, a comedic look at a group of teenagers navigating high school and charging into adulthood, was adapted for the U.S. by Brad Copeland who is executive producing the series with Aaron Kaplan, along with UK series creators Damon Beesley and Iain Morris. The pilot was directed by Taika Waititi. Joey Pollari, Bubba Lewis, Zack Pearlman, Mark L. Young and Alex Frnka star.
MTV Sets Premiere Date For 'Inbetweeners'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Marvel's Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur' Animated Series Produced By Laurence Fishburne In Works At Disney Channels
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA