The Inbetweeners, MTV’s adaptation of the praised British series, will premiere on Monday, August 20, at 10:30 PM, following the return of Rob Dyrdek’s Ridiculousness at 10:00 PM. Inbetweeners, a comedic look at a group of teenagers navigating high school and charging into adulthood, was adapted for the U.S. by Brad Copeland who is executive producing the series with Aaron Kaplan, along with UK series creators Damon Beesley and Iain Morris. The pilot was directed by Taika Waititi. Joey Pollari, Bubba Lewis, Zack Pearlman, Mark L. Young and Alex Frnka star.
MTV Sets Premiere Date For 'Inbetweeners'
What's Hot on Deadline
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $69M Start; 'Wonder Woman' & 'Cars 3' Fight Over 2nd Place - Sunday AM
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Publicist Says Upcoming Tour Not About Sexual Assault; Tells CNN That Media Is To Blame
- ‘Mozart In The Jungle’ Co-Supervising Sound Editor On Bringing Musical Instruments Into The Foley Department
- ‘Our Fascinating Planet’s Demetri Martin On Short-Form Satisfaction And Expanding The Narrative With ‘Dean…
- ‘Rats’ Director Morgan Spurlock On Crafting A Documentary That Plays Like A Horror Film
- CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources’ Calls ‘Fox & Friends’ A Trump “Infomercial”
- ‘The Leftovers’ Creators Damon Lindelof & Tom Perrotta On Their Story Of Survivors