The Inbetweeners, MTV’s adaptation of the praised British series, will premiere on Monday, August 20, at 10:30 PM, following the return of Rob Dyrdek’s Ridiculousness at 10:00 PM. Inbetweeners, a comedic look at a group of teenagers navigating high school and charging into adulthood, was adapted for the U.S. by Brad Copeland who is executive producing the series with Aaron Kaplan, along with UK series creators Damon Beesley and Iain Morris. The pilot was directed by Taika Waititi. Joey Pollari, Bubba Lewis, Zack Pearlman, Mark L. Young and Alex Frnka star.
MTV Sets Premiere Date For 'Inbetweeners'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- Paul Ryan On Montana Election Fracas: No One Should Attack Press – Or Human Beings
- ‘Empire’ Finale Ratings Fizzle From 2016, ‘Dirty Dancing’ Does OK, CBS Wins Night
- ‘Nashville’ Midseason Trailer: “That’s The Door Slamming On My Career”
- ‘Goliath’ Ups Diana Hopper To Series Regular; Dominic Fumusa Also Cast
- Fullscreen & Wattpad Partner on ‘FANtasies’ Scripted Anthology Series