The Inbetweeners, MTV’s adaptation of the praised British series, will premiere on Monday, August 20, at 10:30 PM, following the return of Rob Dyrdek’s Ridiculousness at 10:00 PM. Inbetweeners, a comedic look at a group of teenagers navigating high school and charging into adulthood, was adapted for the U.S. by Brad Copeland who is executive producing the series with Aaron Kaplan, along with UK series creators Damon Beesley and Iain Morris. The pilot was directed by Taika Waititi. Joey Pollari, Bubba Lewis, Zack Pearlman, Mark L. Young and Alex Frnka star.
MTV Sets Premiere Date For 'Inbetweeners'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32M To $33M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps To $13.2M; 'Where I Leave You' No. 3
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox
- 'Simpsons' Duo Adapting Spanish Blended Family Comedy 'Los Serrano' For Fox
- TNT Makes 'One Giant Leap' Into Miniseries With Neil Armstrong Project
- HBO Developing 'The Commissar's Report' Russian Spy Series From Martyn Burke
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production On Joe Paterno Movie With Brian De Palma & Al Pacino
- Eva Longoria To Produce Texas Political Drama For ABC With Conde Nast