With Twilight mania subsiding, ratings for the MTV Movie Awards are going down too. Last night’s 2012 MTV Movie Awards delivered a 2.8 rating in persons 12-34 and 3.2 million total viewers. That is down 28% in 12-34 from last year. Immediately following the awards show, the Season 2 premiere of Teen Wolf drew 2.1 million viewers and a 2.0 rating in 12-34, down 5% in the demo from the series premiere that aired after the MTV Movie Awards last year. That wasn’t bad considering the show’s far weaker lead-in this year but the series received an even better news today when its second season landed the second biggest California production tax credit, $10.5 million, improving significantly its bottom line.
MTV Movie Awards Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others