Missing Twentieth Century Fox film distribution executive Gavin Smith’s family recently offered a $20,000 reward for information to find him. But his whereabouts since May 1st remain a mystery. Still authorities keep on searching. Now the Los Angeles Times reports that homicide detectives and a SWAT team at 7:30 AM on Friday morning descended on a West Hills house in the San Fernando Valley as part of the probe. “Investigators remained at the home for more than five hours before leaving the cul-de-sac with boxes and a computer. They also towed away a black Audi SUV.” The paper quoted a lawyer as saying this was the second time in a month that LA County Sheriff’s deputies had searched this same residence. No arrests were made. Previously on May 9th, Deadline reported that the Sheriff’s Department internally changed the status of the case from a missing person’s probe to a criminal homicide investigation.
Missing Fox Movie Executive: Homicide Detectives Search Valley House Twice – LAT
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest Film News
- Joss Whedon To Wrap Up ‘Justice League’ Movie After Snyder Family Tragedy
- Joey King, Julia Goldani-Telles & More Join ‘Slender Man’ From Director Sylvain White
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- When The Film Academy Invites New Members, Keep An Eye On That Growing Documentary Branch
- The Orchard Lands Cannes Competition Pic ‘BPM’; Samuel Goldwyn Inhales Tribeca’s ‘Holy Air’
- ‘The Originals’ Danielle Campbell Boards 'You Can Choose Your Family'