Missing Twentieth Century Fox film distribution executive Gavin Smith’s family recently offered a $20,000 reward for information to find him. But his whereabouts since May 1st remain a mystery. Still authorities keep on searching. Now the Los Angeles Times reports that homicide detectives and a SWAT team at 7:30 AM on Friday morning descended on a West Hills house in the San Fernando Valley as part of the probe. “Investigators remained at the home for more than five hours before leaving the cul-de-sac with boxes and a computer. They also towed away a black Audi SUV.” The paper quoted a lawyer as saying this was the second time in a month that LA County Sheriff’s deputies had searched this same residence. No arrests were made. Previously on May 9th, Deadline reported that the Sheriff’s Department internally changed the status of the case from a missing person’s probe to a criminal homicide investigation.
Missing Fox Movie Executive: Homicide Detectives Search Valley House Twice – LAT
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…