Missing Twentieth Century Fox film distribution executive Gavin Smith’s family recently offered a $20,000 reward for information to find him. But his whereabouts since May 1st remain a mystery. Still authorities keep on searching. Now the Los Angeles Times reports that homicide detectives and a SWAT team at 7:30 AM on Friday morning descended on a West Hills house in the San Fernando Valley as part of the probe. “Investigators remained at the home for more than five hours before leaving the cul-de-sac with boxes and a computer. They also towed away a black Audi SUV.” The paper quoted a lawyer as saying this was the second time in a month that LA County Sheriff’s deputies had searched this same residence. No arrests were made. Previously on May 9th, Deadline reported that the Sheriff’s Department internally changed the status of the case from a missing person’s probe to a criminal homicide investigation.
Missing Fox Movie Executive: Homicide Detectives Search Valley House Twice – LAT
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'