The whereabouts of missing Twentieth Century Fox film distribution executive Gavin Smith since May 1st remains a mystery. And authorities keep on searching. But the Los Angeles Times has an update on the link between Smith and that San Fernando Valley house which has been searched twice as part of the probe. Citing sources familiar with the case, the newspaper says the home is owned by a woman who met Smith in therapy. Her husband faces up to 10 years in state prison on a February 2010 drug charge of selling and transporting cocaine and admitted to Glendale police that he was a middle-man between drug producers and lower-level street dealers. He told the LAT that he’s never met Smith. Homicide detectives and a SWAT team on June 8th remained at the woman’s West Hills home for more than five hours before leaving the cul-de-sac with boxes and a computer and a black Audi SUV. “The cover pages of a sealed search warrant affidavit said detectives had probable cause to believe that an unspecified felony had been committed at the residence,” the LAT reported. No arrests have been made.
Missing Fox Film Executive Met Owner Of Searched Valley House In Therapy: LAT
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…