Michael Rapaport is getting some Tough Luck. He has been set to direct the Brooklyn-based noir thriller, an adaption of Jason Starr’s 2003 novel. Starr is writing the screenplay. Rival Pictures is producing, and shooting is scheduled to start in New York next year. Known for his roles in front of the camera in TV series like Prison Break and movies like Woody Allen’s Mighty Aphrodite, Rapaport directed Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels Of A Tribe Called Quest, which was released last year. The hip-hop documentary won the PGA’s Producer of the Year Award. Rapaport is repped by Paradigm and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Michael Rapaport To Direct 'Tough Luck'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’