Just two days after The Avengers became the third most successful movie of all time, production has started on Iron Man 3 in North Carolina. Marvel and Disney released this first photo from the film today and it looks like Tony Stark is busy in the lab again. With Shane Black taking the director’s seat from Jon Favreau, the sequel will be filming in Wilmington, North Carolina, as well as in Florida and China. The gang’s all back with Robert Downey Jr. once again playing billionaire Stark as well as the Amored Avenger himself. Gwyneth Paltrow returns as Pepper Potts, Don Cheadle as James “Rhodey” Rhodes and Favreau himself, who is also one of the executive producers on the flim, as Stark’s driver Happy Hogan. Iron Man 3 is set to come out on May 3, 2013.
Marvel Releases First 'Iron Man 3' Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Reese Witherspoon Says She Was Sexually Assaulted By Director At Age 16
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel