Just two days after The Avengers became the third most successful movie of all time, production has started on Iron Man 3 in North Carolina. Marvel and Disney released this first photo from the film today and it looks like Tony Stark is busy in the lab again. With Shane Black taking the director’s seat from Jon Favreau, the sequel will be filming in Wilmington, North Carolina, as well as in Florida and China. The gang’s all back with Robert Downey Jr. once again playing billionaire Stark as well as the Amored Avenger himself. Gwyneth Paltrow returns as Pepper Potts, Don Cheadle as James “Rhodey” Rhodes and Favreau himself, who is also one of the executive producers on the flim, as Stark’s driver Happy Hogan. Iron Man 3 is set to come out on May 3, 2013.
Marvel Releases First 'Iron Man 3' Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- National CineMedia Promotes Lawrence Snapp To Chief Digital Officer
- ‘Agents Of SHIELD’s Chloe Bennet, Logan Paul & More Join MGM’s ‘Valley Girl’ Remake
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Filmmaker Ted Melfi Lines Up Strong Ensemble Cast For ‘El Camino Christmas…
- Adam Sandler, Chris Rock Team For Robert Smigel-Helmed ‘The Week Of’ At Netflix
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’: Fox Searchlight Fetches 2018 Date For Wes Anderson’s All-Star Toon
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout