EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Empire' Ratings Fall To Low As Dolly Parton Movie Wins In Viewers; 'Arrow' Hits Season Highs With Mega-Crossover
'Supergirl'-'Flash'-'Arrow'-'Legends' Crossover Review: CW's Latest Team-Up Strongest & Most Ambitious Yet
Latest TV News
- Fox Reinstates TCA Exec Session After Learning Press Interested In What They Have To Say
- ‘Mariah’s World’ & ‘Star’ Review: E! Show Barely Glitters; Lee Daniels’ Drama Shines
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ & ‘The Fosters’ Help Freeform Kick Off ’25 Days Of Christmas’
- Al Brodax Dead: ‘Yellow Submarine’ Feature Film Producer Was 90
- Dallas Cowboys Rustle Up Big NFL ‘Thursday Night Football’ Numbers
- TBS Orders ‘Final Space’ Animated Series From Olan Rogers & Conan O’Brien