EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV