EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot