EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- Viceland Goes To Pot; Sets Weed Week With Return Of ‘Weediquette’, ‘Bong Appetit’
- Complex Networks Orders Homeland Security Workplace Comedy For Premiere On Go90
- ‘Bones’ Ratings Rattle Up To High In Series Finale, ‘Flash’ Hits Low, ‘NCIS’ Steady
- ‘The Mindy Project’ To End After Six Seasons
- Mika Brzezinski To Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Presidency “Far Worse” Than She Expected
- Stephen Colbert Figures Out Why Devin Nunes Shared Intel Info With Donald Trump