EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Chicago P.D.'s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For "Inappropriate Behavior" Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
'Coco' Mints $12M+ Wednesday & Fights 'Justice League' For No. 1 At Thanksgiving Box Office With $68M
Latest TV News
- ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Review: Lots To Be Thankful For In ‘Gilmore Girls’ Creator’s New…
- ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ To Take On Harvey Weinstein Scandal
- CBS On Carriage Dispute With Dish: “We Remain Far Apart On Terms”
- TV Academy & City Of L.A. Hit By HBO’s Nancy Lesser In $1M+ Suit Over Emmy Fall
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Clip: Six Seconds Of Chris Pratt & Dino Baby
- Netflix Ends Golden Globes Party Partnership With The Weinstein Company