EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Margot Robbie To Produce Female-Focused Shakespearean Drama Series With 'Secrets & Lies' Producer & ABC Studios Int'l
Latest TV News
- ‘Shape of Water’ Star Michael Stuhlbarg & ‘Friday Night Lights’ Matt Lauria Join C4’s ‘Jerusalem…
- Acorn TV Commissions Original ‘London Kills’ From ‘Suspects’ Paul Marquess
- Police Shooting Protest Delays NBA Hawks-Kings Game – Fans Turned Away
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spinoff ‘Station 19’: How Creator Stacy McKee Is Stoking The Fire
- “Frivolous” AMC Ripped In ‘Walking Dead’ Suit By CAA & Frank Darabont, Again
- NBC's Diverse Late Night Writers Program Names 2018 Class