EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse