EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Great News’ EPs On How This Workplace Comedy Differs From ’30 Rock’ (Hint: It Stars An Overbearing Mom)…
- NBC Boss Would Love For Jimmy Fallon To Return As Golden Globes Host
- Dick Wolf FBI Drama On Pause, ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Eyes New Love Interest For Benson
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’: NBC Executives Hopeful Daytime Drama Will Return Next Season
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Panel Cautiously Handles In-The-News Cop Question– TCA
- Fox Promotes Salil Mehta To Head Up Newly-Created Gaming & VR Division