EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Glave Cast In NBA Pilot, Gia Mantegna In ‘Cheerleader Death Squad’
- Kim Raver To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘The Advocate’
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’
- Patrick Warburton To Star In Suzanne Martin NBC Comedy Pilot