EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
X Japan Docu 'We Are X' Picked Up By Mongrel International; Simon West Attached To Helm 'War Wolf' - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Idris Elba's Green Door Pictures Hires Ana Garanito As Head of Development
- Chip Smith, Former Al Gore Aide, Named EVP Public Affairs At 21st Century Fox
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Cops Clicks With Gwen Stefani, George Clooney & Julia Roberts
- AMC Networks CEO Looks “Fondly” At Skinny Bundles From Hulu And Others
- Discovery CEO Says Cost-Cut Initiative Not Tied To Ratings Woes
- AMC Networks Shares Rise As It Reports Strong Q1 Financials