EXCLUSIVE: Two And A Half Man‘s Marin Hinkle has landed a series regular gig on the upcoming NBC drama Infamous. Hinkle, who guest starred in the pilot of the mystery soap, has been upped to a regular and will continue on the series, slated to launch in midseason. Infamous, from Universal TV and BermanBraun, centers on a female detective (Meagan Good) who returns undercover to the wealthy and troubled Lawson family she grew up in — as the maid’s daughter — to solve the murder of the notorious heiress Vivian Lawson who was once her closest friend. Hinkle plays the wife of the Lawsons’ oldest child (Tate Donovan), the smart and cold CFO of Lawson Pharmaceuticals. The role of the other Lawson brother, Julian, is being recast. Hinkle has been on CBS’ Two And A Half Men since the pilot, playing Alan Harper’s (Jon Cryer) ex-wife Judith. She was originally a regular, transitioning to a recurring status last summer when she co-starred in the HBO pilot Spring/Fall.
Marin Hinkle Made Regular On New NBC Drama Series 'Infamous'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'