EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Single Parents Comedy From Liz Meriwether & J.J. Philbin As Put Pilot
- YouTube Greenlights Multi-Generational Relationship Comedy Series ‘Swipe Right’ Starring Carly Craig
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down As Raiders Score Close Win Over Chiefs
- Jennifer Ashton Named Chief Medical Correspondent At ABC News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November