EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Teams With ‘The McCarthys’ Creator For ABC Hotel Comedy Based On Her Experiences
- Nielsen Set To Measure Out-Of-Home TV Viewing For First Time
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race