EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea…
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme
- GSN CEO David Goldhill Steps Down
- ‘Condor’ Adds Kate Vernon; Lyndie Greenwood Joins ‘Flint’
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post