EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”
- MSNBC Analyst Michael Steele To Conservative Honcho: “I’ve Taken Crap You Have No Idea About”
- Fox News To Air Live Donald Trump Interview With Jeanine Pirro Tonight
- CNN Claims Father Of School Shooting Hero May Have Altered Email To Fuel “Fake News” Charges
- John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects “Geriatric Dr. Evil” Jab