EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives, Including ‘Empire’ Pre-Show
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East