EXCLUSIVE: With her pivotal cameo in the final minutes of the Revenge freshman-season finale that threw a wrench into Emily Thorne’s budding romance with Jack Porter, it is no surprise that we will be seeing more of Amanda Clarke next season. Margarita Levieva, who plays the troubled girl that once switched identities with Emily/Amanda (Emily VanCamp), has closed a deal to appear in a minimum of seven of the first 14 episodes of Revenge‘s second season. Levieva, who started off as a guest star on the show last season, ended up doing a total of 10 episodes. She is with UTA and the Collective.
Margarita Levieva Signs Deal To Return To ABC's 'Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination
- ‘Golan The Insatiable’ Trailer: Kneel Before Fox’s New Toon Series
- Joe Henderson Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- TLC “Deeply Saddened” As It Pulls All Episodes of ’19 Kids And Counting’ In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations…
- Martha Coolidge: Blaming DGA For Lack Of Female Directors Is “Dangerous Side-Path”