The Season 5 finale of AMC’s Mad Men drew 2.7 million viewers last night, making it the most-watched season ender ever for the Emmy-winning drama. The total was up 11% compared with the fourth season’s final episode. Sunday’s numbers included 1.2 million viewers in the adults 18-49 demo, an 11% gain. In all, the fifth season was Mad Men‘s most-watched to date with an average of 2.6 million viewers — up 15% over last season’s average, and up 17% in 18-49. Meanwhile, HBO’s True Blood premiered its fifth season to 5.2 million viewers at 9 PM, down 4% from the Season 4 premiere but up 3% from the Season 4 finale. For the night, the vampire drama drew 6.3 million viewer across two airings, down 3% from last year. Also on Sunday, the second episode of A&E’s drama Longmire grew 22% in 18-49 demo while matching the 4.1 million viewers who watched the season premiere last week.
'Mad Men' Scores Most-Watched Season Finale; 'True Blood' Premiere Slightly Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
Latest TV News
- CNN Suspends Ryan Lizza After New Yorker Cuts Ties Over “Improper Sexual Conduct”
- Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom’s Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still “KeatonStrong”?
- White House Dismisses Donald Trump Accusers As Sen. Gillibrand Demands Resignation
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman Teases Second Half Of Season 2: Aftermath Of Kevin’s DUI, Adoption…
- Kenya Barris/Alec Baldwin Family Comedy Gets Straight-To-Series Order By ABC
- Ridley Scott’s ‘Strange Angel’, ‘The Orville’ Season 2 & ‘S.W.A.T.’ Among TV Projects Receiving California…