Lynn Stepanian has been named SVP Acquisitions and Scheduling at ABC Family. Network president Michael Riley says she will be responsible for all off-network series and feature acquisitions as well as overseeing the strategic scheduling of all on-air linear content and long-form video. Stepanian arrives from TV Guide Network, where she was VP Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling. Before that she was SVP Programming and Distribution for The CW Plus at the CW.
Lynn Stepanian Joins ABC Family As SVP Acquisitions And Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong-un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists