Lynn Stepanian has been named SVP Acquisitions and Scheduling at ABC Family. Network president Michael Riley says she will be responsible for all off-network series and feature acquisitions as well as overseeing the strategic scheduling of all on-air linear content and long-form video. Stepanian arrives from TV Guide Network, where she was VP Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling. Before that she was SVP Programming and Distribution for The CW Plus at the CW.
Lynn Stepanian Joins ABC Family As SVP Acquisitions And Scheduling
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Updated To “Stable” After Being Rushed To Hospital
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara