Lynn Stepanian has been named SVP Acquisitions and Scheduling at ABC Family. Network president Michael Riley says she will be responsible for all off-network series and feature acquisitions as well as overseeing the strategic scheduling of all on-air linear content and long-form video. Stepanian arrives from TV Guide Network, where she was VP Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling. Before that she was SVP Programming and Distribution for The CW Plus at the CW.
Lynn Stepanian Joins ABC Family As SVP Acquisitions And Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot