Lynn Stepanian has been named SVP Acquisitions and Scheduling at ABC Family. Network president Michael Riley says she will be responsible for all off-network series and feature acquisitions as well as overseeing the strategic scheduling of all on-air linear content and long-form video. Stepanian arrives from TV Guide Network, where she was VP Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling. Before that she was SVP Programming and Distribution for The CW Plus at the CW.
Lynn Stepanian Joins ABC Family As SVP Acquisitions And Scheduling
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series