Lynn Stepanian has been named SVP Acquisitions and Scheduling at ABC Family. Network president Michael Riley says she will be responsible for all off-network series and feature acquisitions as well as overseeing the strategic scheduling of all on-air linear content and long-form video. Stepanian arrives from TV Guide Network, where she was VP Strategy, Acquisitions and Scheduling. Before that she was SVP Programming and Distribution for The CW Plus at the CW.
Lynn Stepanian Joins ABC Family As SVP Acquisitions And Scheduling
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…