Amazon-owned Lovefilm has entered a multi-year streaming deal with Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution for recent and upcoming movies and TV series. Subscription service Lovefilm, which operates in the UK, Sweden, Germany, Denmark and Norway, also has agreements in place with Warner Bros, Sony Pictures, NBCUniversal, eOne, Studiocanal, Disney, ABC, the BBC and ITV. The first feature titles available via the pact will roll out in March next year and will begin with Fox films originally released in the UK in 2011. Fox TV titles will become available next month and will include early seasons of Sons Of Anarchy and all seasons of 24, Prison Break, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel. Lovefilm rival Netflix launched in the UK in January with deals in place with such content providers as Fox, Lionsgate, Paramount, the BBC, NBCUniversal, Sony, Disney, MGM and Miramax.
Lovefilm To Stream Fox Movies, TV Shows
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out