It was a strong night for cable dramas last night. After the second-season finale of HBO’s Game Of Thrones posted a series high 4.2 million viewers at 9 PM, the series premiere of A&E’s Longmire at 10 PM drew 4.1 million total viewers to become the network’s most-watched scripted series debut of all time and the highest-rated new cable scripted drama of 2012 among total viewers and adults 25-54 (1.4 million viewers). Longmire skewed older, averaging 986,000 viewers among adults 18-49, below A&E’s highest-rated premiere in the demo, Breakout Kings (1.5 million) and this year’s top new cable drama in 18-49, Lifetime’s The Client List. At 9 PM, the Season 3 premiere of A&E’s drama The Glades garnered 3.1 million total viewers, up 19% from last season; 1.4 million adults 25-54 (up 27%); and 1.1 million adults 18-49 (up 17%).
'Longmire' Most-Watched A&E Scripted Series Debut Ever With 4.1M Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’ FYC Marathon Set On Showtime
- Jon Avlon Joins CNN Full Time As Senior Political Analyst
- Morgan Freeman On Accusations: “I Apologize To Anyone Who Felt Uncomfortable Or Disrespected”
- Celtics Win Scores Top Spot For ESPN, ‘Empire’ Season Finale Aces Big 4 Battle
- CMT Greenlights ‘Bachelorette Weekend’ Series From ‘Jersey Shore’ Creator & Renews ‘Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders…
- Tony Hale Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over ‘Arrested Development’ Interview Comments