It was two and out of primetime for Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp. After two dismal airings, the cable network has pulled the show from its Tuesday 10 PM slot, relegating it to 11 PM. Life’s A Trip opened to an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers last week — falling dramatically from lead-in Dance Moms. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, fell to 586,000 viewers this week. A Dance Moms repeat will take over the slot, leading to Life’s A Trip at 11 PM.
Lifetime Relegates Bristol Palin's Reality Series To 11 PM
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'