It was two and out of primetime for Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp. After two dismal airings, the cable network has pulled the show from its Tuesday 10 PM slot, relegating it to 11 PM. Life’s A Trip opened to an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers last week — falling dramatically from lead-in Dance Moms. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, fell to 586,000 viewers this week. A Dance Moms repeat will take over the slot, leading to Life’s A Trip at 11 PM.
Lifetime Relegates Bristol Palin's Reality Series To 11 PM
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot