It was two and out of primetime for Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp. After two dismal airings, the cable network has pulled the show from its Tuesday 10 PM slot, relegating it to 11 PM. Life’s A Trip opened to an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers last week — falling dramatically from lead-in Dance Moms. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, fell to 586,000 viewers this week. A Dance Moms repeat will take over the slot, leading to Life’s A Trip at 11 PM.
Lifetime Relegates Bristol Palin's Reality Series To 11 PM
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot