It was two and out of primetime for Lifetime‘s new reality series Bristol Palin: Life’s A Tripp. After two dismal airings, the cable network has pulled the show from its Tuesday 10 PM slot, relegating it to 11 PM. Life’s A Trip opened to an underwhelming 726,000 total viewers last week — falling dramatically from lead-in Dance Moms. Life’s A Tripp, which had received mostly negative reviews, fell to 586,000 viewers this week. A Dance Moms repeat will take over the slot, leading to Life’s A Trip at 11 PM.
Lifetime Relegates Bristol Palin's Reality Series To 11 PM
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'