The network’s original movie will star Aunjanue Ellis, Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd in the real-life story Abducted: The Carlina White Story. It centers on a girl (Palmer) who after being abducted as an infant from a New York hospital, solved her own kidnapping and reunites with her biological parents 23 years later. It was the first know infant abduction from a NY hospital; White was taken by a desperate wannabe mother (Ellis) who raised her as her own child in Bridgeport, Conn, until White began to suspect something wasn’t right. Lifetime said today that shooting is set for next week in Vancouver for a premiere later this year. Pilgrim Studios (Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial In Italy) is producing, with Craig Piligian an executive producer alongside Mary Martin and Alan Gasmer. Actor Vondie Curtis Hall is directing a script by Elizabeth Hunter (Jumping The Broom).
Lifetime Greenlights 'Abducted: The Carlina White Story' To Air This Year
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter