The network’s original movie will star Aunjanue Ellis, Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd in the real-life story Abducted: The Carlina White Story. It centers on a girl (Palmer) who after being abducted as an infant from a New York hospital, solved her own kidnapping and reunites with her biological parents 23 years later. It was the first know infant abduction from a NY hospital; White was taken by a desperate wannabe mother (Ellis) who raised her as her own child in Bridgeport, Conn, until White began to suspect something wasn’t right. Lifetime said today that shooting is set for next week in Vancouver for a premiere later this year. Pilgrim Studios (Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial In Italy) is producing, with Craig Piligian an executive producer alongside Mary Martin and Alan Gasmer. Actor Vondie Curtis Hall is directing a script by Elizabeth Hunter (Jumping The Broom).
Lifetime Greenlights 'Abducted: The Carlina White Story' To Air This Year
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show