The network’s original movie will star Aunjanue Ellis, Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd in the real-life story Abducted: The Carlina White Story. It centers on a girl (Palmer) who after being abducted as an infant from a New York hospital, solved her own kidnapping and reunites with her biological parents 23 years later. It was the first know infant abduction from a NY hospital; White was taken by a desperate wannabe mother (Ellis) who raised her as her own child in Bridgeport, Conn, until White began to suspect something wasn’t right. Lifetime said today that shooting is set for next week in Vancouver for a premiere later this year. Pilgrim Studios (Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial In Italy) is producing, with Craig Piligian an executive producer alongside Mary Martin and Alan Gasmer. Actor Vondie Curtis Hall is directing a script by Elizabeth Hunter (Jumping The Broom).
Lifetime Greenlights 'Abducted: The Carlina White Story' To Air This Year
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations