The network’s original movie will star Aunjanue Ellis, Keke Palmer and Sherri Shepherd in the real-life story Abducted: The Carlina White Story. It centers on a girl (Palmer) who after being abducted as an infant from a New York hospital, solved her own kidnapping and reunites with her biological parents 23 years later. It was the first know infant abduction from a NY hospital; White was taken by a desperate wannabe mother (Ellis) who raised her as her own child in Bridgeport, Conn, until White began to suspect something wasn’t right. Lifetime said today that shooting is set for next week in Vancouver for a premiere later this year. Pilgrim Studios (Amanda Knox: Murder On Trial In Italy) is producing, with Craig Piligian an executive producer alongside Mary Martin and Alan Gasmer. Actor Vondie Curtis Hall is directing a script by Elizabeth Hunter (Jumping The Broom).
Lifetime Greenlights 'Abducted: The Carlina White Story' To Air This Year
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week