Do you believe that Liberty CEO Greg Maffei doesn’t know whether he’ll keep Sirius XM or spin it off if his takeover attempt works? Me neither. But that’s his story and he sticks to it in his interview this morning with CNBC’s David Faber. Maffei adds that he wants to keep Mel Karmazin as the satellite radio company’s CEO. On other matters, Maffei takes a swipe at the New York Post, praises Barnes & Noble, notes that consumers are “very nervous,” and says Liberty plans to keep the Atlanta Braves.
Liberty Media CEO Says He's “Not Sure” About Sirius XM Plans: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
James Bond 25 Sets Distribution: Universal Wins International, MGM Releases Domestic Through Annapurna Joint Venture
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Latest Film News
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter
- Sinqua Walls Cast In ‘Otherhood’; Madelyn Cline Boards ‘Once Upon A Time In Staten Island’