Do you believe that Liberty CEO Greg Maffei doesn’t know whether he’ll keep Sirius XM or spin it off if his takeover attempt works? Me neither. But that’s his story and he sticks to it in his interview this morning with CNBC’s David Faber. Maffei adds that he wants to keep Mel Karmazin as the satellite radio company’s CEO. On other matters, Maffei takes a swipe at the New York Post, praises Barnes & Noble, notes that consumers are “very nervous,” and says Liberty plans to keep the Atlanta Braves.
Liberty Media CEO Says He's “Not Sure” About Sirius XM Plans: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Karen Elliott Named VP Music Production At Warner Bros Pictures
- ‘Radioactive’: Sam Riley & More Board Marie Curie Biopic Led By Rosamund Pike
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”