Lauren Kleiman has joined Landmark Theatres as director of publicity. Overseeing circuit-wide publicity for movies and for individual theaters including the flagship Landmark in West LA, she reports to Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff and will be based in New York. Indie publicity veteran Kleiman most recently worked at Frank PR where she worked on campaigns for The Cabin In The Woods and Safe. Prior to Frank, Kleiman worked at FilmDistrict where she led the campaign for Drive, among others.
Landmark Theatres Names Publicity Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists