Lauren Kleiman has joined Landmark Theatres as director of publicity. Overseeing circuit-wide publicity for movies and for individual theaters including the flagship Landmark in West LA, she reports to Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff and will be based in New York. Indie publicity veteran Kleiman most recently worked at Frank PR where she worked on campaigns for The Cabin In The Woods and Safe. Prior to Frank, Kleiman worked at FilmDistrict where she led the campaign for Drive, among others.
Landmark Theatres Names Publicity Director
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- WGA Awards Live Blog & Winners List (Updating Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?