Lauren Kleiman has joined Landmark Theatres as director of publicity. Overseeing circuit-wide publicity for movies and for individual theaters including the flagship Landmark in West LA, she reports to Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff and will be based in New York. Indie publicity veteran Kleiman most recently worked at Frank PR where she worked on campaigns for The Cabin In The Woods and Safe. Prior to Frank, Kleiman worked at FilmDistrict where she led the campaign for Drive, among others.
Landmark Theatres Names Publicity Director
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'