Lauren Kleiman has joined Landmark Theatres as director of publicity. Overseeing circuit-wide publicity for movies and for individual theaters including the flagship Landmark in West LA, she reports to Landmark President and CEO Ted Mundorff and will be based in New York. Indie publicity veteran Kleiman most recently worked at Frank PR where she worked on campaigns for The Cabin In The Woods and Safe. Prior to Frank, Kleiman worked at FilmDistrict where she led the campaign for Drive, among others.
Landmark Theatres Names Publicity Director
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Deal Making Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs