Hawk Koch and Mark Gordon have been re-elected presidents of the Producers Guild of America. Also re-elected to the national board were Gary Lucchesi, VP Motion Pictures and Hayma ‘Screech’ Washington, VP Television. Other officers include the appointment of recording secretary Gale Anne Hurd and newly elected treasurer Lori McCreary. The PGA announced the results as it prepared for this weekend’s sold-out Produced By Conference on the Sony lot in Culver City. Longtime PGA board member and former VP Koch has credits on more than five dozen movies include Heaven Can Wait, Wayne’s World, Primal Fear and most recently Source Code. He’s also First VP of the Board of Governors for the Academy of Motion Pictures, Arts & Sciences and serves on the board of the Motion Picture and Television Fund. Gordon is a former PGA board VP Television. He serves as exec producer on ABC series Family Tools, Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice, CBS’ Criminal Minds and Lifetime’s Army Wives. Gordon’s recent movies include Source Code and The Details.
Koch, Gordon Re-Elected Presidents of PGA
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM