Let’s Ask America, the Jim Paratore-produced daily interactive game show, which was picked up by Scripps stations in seven markets a week before Paratore’s sudden death, has named Kevin Pereira as host. The show, in which contestants are linked digitally from the comfort of their own homes to answer questions about pop culture and current events, premieres September 17. Pereira most recently served as the host and creator of G4’s daily series Attack of the Show. Let’s Ask America is produced by Telepictures and paraMedia inc and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
Kevin Pereira To Host Jim Paratore's Last Syndicated Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President