Let’s Ask America, the Jim Paratore-produced daily interactive game show, which was picked up by Scripps stations in seven markets a week before Paratore’s sudden death, has named Kevin Pereira as host. The show, in which contestants are linked digitally from the comfort of their own homes to answer questions about pop culture and current events, premieres September 17. Pereira most recently served as the host and creator of G4’s daily series Attack of the Show. Let’s Ask America is produced by Telepictures and paraMedia inc and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
Kevin Pereira To Host Jim Paratore's Last Syndicated Show
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”