Let’s Ask America, the Jim Paratore-produced daily interactive game show, which was picked up by Scripps stations in seven markets a week before Paratore’s sudden death, has named Kevin Pereira as host. The show, in which contestants are linked digitally from the comfort of their own homes to answer questions about pop culture and current events, premieres September 17. Pereira most recently served as the host and creator of G4’s daily series Attack of the Show. Let’s Ask America is produced by Telepictures and paraMedia inc and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
Kevin Pereira To Host Jim Paratore's Last Syndicated Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'