Let’s Ask America, the Jim Paratore-produced daily interactive game show, which was picked up by Scripps stations in seven markets a week before Paratore’s sudden death, has named Kevin Pereira as host. The show, in which contestants are linked digitally from the comfort of their own homes to answer questions about pop culture and current events, premieres September 17. Pereira most recently served as the host and creator of G4’s daily series Attack of the Show. Let’s Ask America is produced by Telepictures and paraMedia inc and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
Kevin Pereira To Host Jim Paratore's Last Syndicated Show
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment