Let’s Ask America, the Jim Paratore-produced daily interactive game show, which was picked up by Scripps stations in seven markets a week before Paratore’s sudden death, has named Kevin Pereira as host. The show, in which contestants are linked digitally from the comfort of their own homes to answer questions about pop culture and current events, premieres September 17. Pereira most recently served as the host and creator of G4’s daily series Attack of the Show. Let’s Ask America is produced by Telepictures and paraMedia inc and distributed by Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
Kevin Pereira To Host Jim Paratore's Last Syndicated Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ABC Nabs Family Comedy Starring Rev Run & Justine Simmons With Big Commitment
- ‘Penn & Teller: Fool Us’, ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ & ‘Masters Of Illusion’ Renewed For Summer On The…
- Viacom Labs Sets First Livestream-To-TV Series For 2017
- ‘Weaveworld’: Josh Stolberg To Write New CW Adaptation Of Clive Barker’s Book
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With CAA
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo