EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
More From Patten
- Netflix Picks Up Rashida Jones-Produced Docu ‘Hot Girls Wanted’ – Sundance
- ‘Me And Earl And The Dying Girl’ Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next ‘Whiplash’? – Winners…
- Killer Films On The Indie Hustle, “That Amazon Money” & Still Being Excited After 20 Years – Sundance
- ‘Constantine’ & ‘Shark Tank’ Ratings Down, ‘Glee’ Even & ’20/20′ Jumps As ABC Wins Night In…
- Starz’s ‘Black Sails’ Ratings Steady In Season 2 Debut
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 5 First Looks – Photo Gallery