EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Patten
- Seth Rogen Comes Out Smoking Over THR Charges Of Pot-Reeking Office
- L.A. Mayor Cuts Production Red Tape, Appoints New Chief Film Liaison For City
- ‘American Crime’ Review: John Ridley Drama Guilty Of Being Very Good, Says Dominic Patten
- ‘Sharknado 3′ Strike Day Two: Syfy Sequel Could Be “Pushed Back”
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Ratings Return Down, ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D’ & ‘Voice’ Steady, ‘Chicago…
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Review: Patricia Arquette Plugs In Franchise, Says Dominic Patten