EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Isabelle Huppert & Michael Haneke On Their ‘Happy End’ – Cannes Studio
- Deadheads High On 'Long Strange Trip'; Teresa Palmer Stars in 'Berlin Syndrome' – Specialty Box Office Preview
- Oscilloscope Lights Fuse On Fireforks Docu ‘Brimstone & Glory’ — Cannes
- ‘Baywatch’ Catches Estimated $4.5M Surf, ‘Pirates’ Previews To Come — Box Office Friday AM
- Cohen Media Closing In On Michel Hazanavicius’ Godard Film ‘Redoubtable:’ Cannes
- Manchester Attack Updates: Netflix Cancels London Screenings; Liam Gallagher To Donate Profits From Upcoming Gig To Victims