EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Johnny Lin & Brian Oliver Prep Horror Film ‘Sacrifice’, Paul Johansson Directing
- California Film & TV Incentives Boosted Below-The-Line Wages By $1.4 Billion
- ‘Moonlight’ Writer Tarell Alvin McCraney & David Oyelowo Join Forces On New Disney Musical ‘Cyrano The Moor…
- Women In Entertainment & ArcLight Santa Monica Line Up Female-Led Documentary Series
- Warner Bros India Preps ‘Infernal Affairs’ Remake With Azure Entertainment
- Voltage Bests Director In Battle Over Mel Gibson’s ‘The Professor & The Madman’