EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Patten
- Google Blasted With $100M Lawsuit Threat Over Hacked Celeb Photos
- 'Stalker' Video Review – McDermott, Q Star In Kevin Williamson's CBS Procedural
- ICM Partners' Interns Lawsuit Likely Heading To Mediation
- 'Ray Donovan' Finale Ratings Hit Series High; 'Masters Of Sex' Down
- IATSE Hits Bravo With Unfair Labor Practices Charges Over 'Shahs Of Sunset' Firings
- 'Bad Judge's Kate Walsh Blasts Ex-Managers Over Commissions From New NBC Series