EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- The 16 Year-Long Journey to Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris, & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Tooley Entertainment Acquires ‘The Fight Before Christmas’ Out Of Broad Green Pictures