EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Latest Film News
- Brie Larson (Finally) Confirmed As Captain Marvel – Comic-Con
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Disney Theme Park Ride Set For Summer 2017 – Comic-Con
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ First Look: It’s John Hughes With Super Powers – Comic-Con
- New ‘Doctor Strange’ Trailer: The Sorcerer Supreme Comes To Mindbending Life – Comic-Con
- ‘Black Panther’ Officially Adds Lupita Nyong’o, Michael B Jordan & Dani Gurira To Cast…
- Max Landis Writing ‘Pepe Le Pew’ Pic, He Tells Comic-Con