EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Latest Film News
- National Film Registry Adds ‘Die Hard’, ‘The Goonies’, ‘Titanic’ & More…
- Pat DiNizio Dies: Smithereens Songwriter-Guitarist And Soundtrack Artist Was 62
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Review: About As Much Fun As You Could Have At The Movies
- ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Team On Creating Intimacy On Screen For Story Of First Love – The Contenders Video
- Jennifer Lawrence To Star In ‘Burial Rites’ With ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Helmer Luca…
- LAPD Opens New Roman Polanski Probe About Alleged 1975 Assault Of 10-Year-Old