EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Surge As Eagles Claw Cowboys; Trump Says NFL Should "Suspend" Marshawn Lynch
Latest Film News
- Quentin Tarantino’s New Film Among 11 Features Awarded Latest CA Tax Credits
- ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ Creator Among Juried Annie Award Winners
- UK Talent Agency Troika & Management Firm James Grant Group To Merge
- Palm Springs To Honor Gary Oldman With Desert Palm Achievement Award
- New Yorker Cover Revisits Sexual Harassment At Thanksgiving Day Parade
- ‘Star Wars: Secrets Of The Empire’ Takes VR Storytelling To A Galaxy Far, Far Away