EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest Film News
- Spirit Awards: Casey Affleck Slams “Abhorrent” and “Un-American” Trump Policies – Watch
- Indie Spirit Awards: ‘Moonlight’ Sweeps Day, Takes Best Feature – Full Winners List
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Academy Rescinds Sound Mixing Nomination for Greg P. Russell of ‘13 Hours’
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Syrian Cinematographer For ‘The White Helmets’ Denied Entry Into U.S. To Attend Oscars