EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest Film News
- Dustin Hoffman Grills Noah Baumbach (And Gets Grilled Too): Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And…
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blonde Ambition’ Lands At Universal
- Gilles Marini Enlists In WWII Pic ‘Burning At Both Ends’; Margot Bingham Joins ‘Departures’
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout