EXCLUSIVE: Justin Long is in negotiations for the lead role in The Ten O’clock People. The Live Free Or Die Hard actor would play Brandon Pearson in the modernized adaptation of the Stephen King short story. As previously reported, Tom Holland will direct and has written the screenplay. The story follows Pearson’s attempt to quit smoking and the unknown and terrifying aspect of reality that he uncovers as he tries to kick. The Ten O’clock People comes from King’s 1993 Nightmares And Dreamscapes collection. The film starts shooting September 10 in New York. It’s produced by Making Ten O’clock Productions and Holland’s Dead Rabbit Films with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers producing. Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Justin Long In Talks For Stephen King's 'The Ten O'Clock People'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- Universal CinemaCon Session: ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘Atomic Blonde’, ‘Girl Trip’, ‘Fate Of The Furious…
- Oscar Isaac In Final Negotiations To Star And Produce MGM’s ‘Operation Finale’ For Director Chris Weitz
- Universal Sneaks ‘Fate Of The Furious’ At CinemaCon; Vin Diesel Praises Exhibition & Gets Emotional About Late…
- Legendary CMO Emily Castel Exits As Company Winds Down London-Based Marketing Operations
- Movie About Coney Island’s Real-Life Baby Saver Incubates At Nash Entertainment
- Annapurna Taps Adrienne Becker As COO As Ramp-Up Continues