Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Pablo Schreiber & O’Shea Jackson Jr. To Co-Star In Crime Thriller ‘Den Of Thieves’
- ‘Logan’ Final Trailer: A Mini-Mutant Claws Her Way Into Wolverine’s World
- Carlos Slim Launching Mexican Channel In U.S.; Karga Seven Heads To Turkey; BAFTA Shorts Noms Screen Online…
- ‘Power Rangers’ Trailer: New Legion Of Teen Warriors Suits Up For Morphin’ Time
- Glasgow Film Festival Unveils 2017 Lineup
- People’s Choice Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Timberlake, ‘Big Bang Theory’ & More