Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Robert De Niro Lets Loose On Bernie Madoff, How Netflix Is A Savior & Why The Emmys Should Dump On Trump
Latest Film News
- ‘Patti Cake$’ Review: A Star Is Born In Hip-Hop Charmer
- Screen Gems Lands Bodycam Cop Thriller Spec
- 1inMM Prods. Raises $5M In Funds For Genre Films
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’s Ken Marino To Next Helm ‘Dog Days’ For LD Entertainment
- Adam Bergerman Upped To Exec Veep, General Sales Mgr At Sony
- For Hollywood’s Film Academy, Time To Let The Thalberg Award Shine