Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Orphan Black' Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club's Fate, Evil Rachel & The Mysterious Man
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’