Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Fight To Mount ‘Stronger’ And Play A Real-Life Superhero