Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; ‘Justice League’ At $61M+; ‘Wonder’ Wows At $32M+: Friday…
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role