Nip/Tuck star Julian McMahon is joining the cast of Paranoia, the Robert Luketic-directed adaptation of the Joseph Finder novel, with IM Global controlling international distribution territories and Relativity Media releasing in the U.S. He’ll play the role of Meechum. Already set are Liam Hemsworth, Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and Amber Heard. McMahon was last seen in Red. He’s repped by WME and ROAR. In Paranoia, a boss blackmails his young employee to spy on a rival company. Alexandra Milchan of Emjag Prods., Scott Lambert of Film 360 and Deepak Nayar are producing. IM Global and Reliance are financing the film.
Julian McMahon Gets 'Paranoia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'I Feel Pretty' Takes In $1M, 'Super Troopers 2' Tickets Strong $1.35M, 'Traffik' With $225K In Thursday Previews
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On 'Scarface' F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
Latest Film News
- Slate PR Promotes 10 Across Team
- ‘O.G.’ Star Jeffrey Wright On The Experience Of Shooting In Maximum Security Prison — Tribeca Studio
- William Friedkin Revisits Demons With 'The Devil and Father Amorth'; Godard In Focus – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘I Feel Pretty’ Takes In $1M, ‘Super Troopers 2’ Tickets Strong $1.35M, ‘Traffik’ With $225K In…
- ‘Love, Gilda’ Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner ‘SNL’ Peers Aren’t In The Doc…
- Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke Boards Tribeca Fest Titles ‘O.G.’ & ‘It’s A Hard Truth Ain’t It’ As EP…