John Stamos is about to get busy in New York. The Glee guest star has joined the cast of the indie comedy My Man Is A Loser, which follows two men trying to be better spouses. Michael Rappaport and Bryan Callen play the husbands. Stamos will unsurprisingly play their playboy pal who tries to help them get their spark back. Mike Young, who wrote the script, is directing. David Goldin and Eric Bamberger of Step One of Many Entertainment are producing with Michael Becker of Imprint Entertainment. Loser starts filming in NYC this month. Also in the Big Apple, Stamos is joining James Earl Jones in Gore Vidal’s The Best Man, currently on Broadway. He will take over Eric McCormack’s role as presidential candidate Joe Cantwell in Vidal’s 1960 play about backstage jockeying in presidential politics. Stamos, along with Cybil Shepherd and Kristen Davis, will join the play July 10. He is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
John Stamos Joins 'My Man Is A Loser'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest Film News
- ‘Wind River’ Trailer: Jeremy Renner & Elizabeth Olsen Team To Track Down A Predator
- Vertical Entertainment Takes U.S. For ‘Hollow In The Land’ – Cannes
- Mr. Hanks Goes To Washington: Tom, Meryl & Spielberg Research ‘Post’ Film
- Gina Prince-Bythewood Set To Direct Spider-Man-Spun ‘Silver & Black’
- Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Hits Amazon Prime Post-Theatrical
- ‘The Mummy’ London Premiere Canceled Following Manchester Attack