Jen Neal has been named EVP, Marketing for E! Entertainment. Neal will oversee all marketing initiatives for the channel, reporting to E! President Suzanne Kolb. She replaces James Hitchcock who was named EVP marketing in October, succeeding Kolb in the job after her promotion to president, and left three months later, in January. Neal joined E! as a consultant in February and previously served as Chief Marketing Officer for BBDO North America. She has played a key role in the recent rebranding of E!, including the introduction of a new look, logo, brand campaign and “Pop of Culture” tagline, which will debut on-air and online July 9. “This is a defining time for E! and Jen has proven to be the perfect leader to oversee our global brand refresh and ensure we unlock E!’s full potential,” said Kolb. Prior to BBDO, Neal was at Omnicom’s PHD where she ran the New York office.
Jen Neal Appointed E! Head Of Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview