Jen Neal has been named EVP, Marketing for E! Entertainment. Neal will oversee all marketing initiatives for the channel, reporting to E! President Suzanne Kolb. She replaces James Hitchcock who was named EVP marketing in October, succeeding Kolb in the job after her promotion to president, and left three months later, in January. Neal joined E! as a consultant in February and previously served as Chief Marketing Officer for BBDO North America. She has played a key role in the recent rebranding of E!, including the introduction of a new look, logo, brand campaign and “Pop of Culture” tagline, which will debut on-air and online July 9. “This is a defining time for E! and Jen has proven to be the perfect leader to oversee our global brand refresh and ensure we unlock E!’s full potential,” said Kolb. Prior to BBDO, Neal was at Omnicom’s PHD where she ran the New York office.
Jen Neal Appointed E! Head Of Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets