Comedy Central said today that Glee Emmy-winner Jane Lynch will be roast master for its Comedy Central Roast Of Roseanne, which will tape August 4 for an August 12 premiere on the network. “I’ve long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,” Lynch said. “But because I don’t have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings”.
Jane Lynch To Emcee Roseanne Barr Roast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Team
- Discovery Finally Kills 'Sons Of Guns' Citing “Serious And Horrific Nature Of Charges” In Star's Second Arrest
- NBC Ups Jenny Groom To SVP Alternative Programming & Development
- UPDATE: 'Cops' Crew Member Bryce Dion Dies After Being Shot During Robbery Standoff
- Now On Its Own, Millennium Entertainment Acquires David Burris' Thriller 'The World Made Straight'
- Former Discovery Exec Andrew Jackson Joins Grant Mansfield's Plimsoll Productions
- 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Crosses $500M In Global B.O.