Comedy Central said today that Glee Emmy-winner Jane Lynch will be roast master for its Comedy Central Roast Of Roseanne, which will tape August 4 for an August 12 premiere on the network. “I’ve long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,” Lynch said. “But because I don’t have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings”.
Jane Lynch To Emcee Roseanne Barr Roast
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals