Comedy Central said today that Glee Emmy-winner Jane Lynch will be roast master for its Comedy Central Roast Of Roseanne, which will tape August 4 for an August 12 premiere on the network. “I’ve long fantasized of ripping Roseanne Barr a new one,” Lynch said. “But because I don’t have the cajones to say anything offensive to her face, I will be hosting the proceedings”.
Jane Lynch To Emcee Roseanne Barr Roast
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive