Daniella Alonso (Friday Night Lights, My Generation) has joined J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. Alonso, repped by Gersh and Luber Roklin, will play a new character, Nora, a rebel fighter, battling against the militia that controls North America. She likes to blow up stuff, and she has a lot of rough water under the bridge with Miles. The introduction of the character of Nora is one of the tweaks Revolution is undergoing before its launch. They also include the reworking and recasting of the role of Rachel, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, and phasing out another regular character played in the pilot by Anna Lise Phillips.
J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke Series 'Revolution' Casts Daniella Alonso As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Eyeing $95M-$100M Opening Day After Thursday Night Previews Hit $45M - Update
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Judd Apatow’s ‘Love’ To End On Netflix With Season 3 Which Gets Premiere Date
- ‘Carnival Row’: Andrew Gower & Jamie Harris Set To Recur In Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series
- ‘The Crown’ Season 2 Skewing Older, Affluent & Female For Netflix, Nielsen Says
- Disney-Fox Deal: 5,000 To 10,000 Jobs Will Likely Be Shed: Analyst
- ‘Titans’: Alan Ritchson As Hawk & Minka Kelly As Dove In DC Superhero Series — First-Look Photo
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Gets Midseason Return Date On ABC