Daniella Alonso (Friday Night Lights, My Generation) has joined J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. Alonso, repped by Gersh and Luber Roklin, will play a new character, Nora, a rebel fighter, battling against the militia that controls North America. She likes to blow up stuff, and she has a lot of rough water under the bridge with Miles. The introduction of the character of Nora is one of the tweaks Revolution is undergoing before its launch. They also include the reworking and recasting of the role of Rachel, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, and phasing out another regular character played in the pilot by Anna Lise Phillips.
J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke Series 'Revolution' Casts Daniella Alonso As New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'