Daniella Alonso (Friday Night Lights, My Generation) has joined J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. Alonso, repped by Gersh and Luber Roklin, will play a new character, Nora, a rebel fighter, battling against the militia that controls North America. She likes to blow up stuff, and she has a lot of rough water under the bridge with Miles. The introduction of the character of Nora is one of the tweaks Revolution is undergoing before its launch. They also include the reworking and recasting of the role of Rachel, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, and phasing out another regular character played in the pilot by Anna Lise Phillips.
J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke Series 'Revolution' Casts Daniella Alonso As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- HBO, Russia’s Amedia Expand Deal; ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Russell T. Davies To Be Honored At Edinburgh TV Fest – Global…
- Charter Forges Alliance With Dolan Family Media Analytics Firm
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.