Daniella Alonso (Friday Night Lights, My Generation) has joined J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke’s upcoming NBC series Revolution as a regular. The action drama, which landed NBC’s marquee post-The Voice time slot, follows a group of people, led by Miles (Billy Burke) struggling to survive in a world where all forms of energy have ceased to exist. Alonso, repped by Gersh and Luber Roklin, will play a new character, Nora, a rebel fighter, battling against the militia that controls North America. She likes to blow up stuff, and she has a lot of rough water under the bridge with Miles. The introduction of the character of Nora is one of the tweaks Revolution is undergoing before its launch. They also include the reworking and recasting of the role of Rachel, played in the pilot by Andrea Roth, and phasing out another regular character played in the pilot by Anna Lise Phillips.
J.J. Abrams/Eric Kripke Series 'Revolution' Casts Daniella Alonso As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
'Split' Soars To Mid-$30M After Solid $2M Start; 'xXx,' $1.2M, 'Founder,' $105K In Previews As 'Hidden Figures' Stays Strong - Friday - UPDATE
Hollywood Reacts To Trump Inauguration: "Country Is Lost", Tweets Alec Baldwin; Scott Baio Proud To Be "Deplorable"
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
Latest TV News
- ‘Girl Meets World’ Finale: Creator On Topanga’s Choice, New Network Search & Season 4
- Dan Sackheim Joins ‘Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan’ As Director & Executive Producer
- David Lynch Remembers Miguel Ferrer: “We Loved Working With Him”
- Donald Trump Treats Trump International Hotel Guests To First Look At First Family Walking Inaugural Parade Route
- Donald Trump Pays Tribute To Hillary Clinton During Inaugural Day Congressional Lunch
- Kinetic Content Ups Key Development Execs To EVP Roles