Rectify is Sundance Channel’s first wholly-owned scripted production. Created by Ray McKinnon, the six-episode series is exec produced by Gran Via’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad). ITV Studios Global Entertainment has exclusive distribution rights for the drama and will begin international sales at Mipcom later this year. Killer Elite‘s Aden Young stars as a man released from prison after 19 years when DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction for the rape and murder of a young girl. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life as doubt still lingers over his innocence. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star. McKinnon is exec producing with Johnson and Bernstein.
ITV Studios Global To Handle International On Sundance Channel's 'Rectify'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Tartaglione
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Brings The Dark Side, And The Light: Hot Teaser
- James McAvoy Has Company In 'The Ruling Class'; 'Rocky Horror' Sequel Time Warps To Stage: West End Briefs
- Cannes Pics Vie For Delluc Prize; China Plans 6 'Three Body' Films: Global Showbiz Briefs
- Frank Yablans, Former Paramount President, Dead At 79
- P.D. James, Veteran British Crime Novelist & 'Children Of Men' Author, Dies At 94
- Broadway-Bound 'Finding Neverland' Sings For 'Good Morning America': Video