Rectify is Sundance Channel’s first wholly-owned scripted production. Created by Ray McKinnon, the six-episode series is exec produced by Gran Via’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad). ITV Studios Global Entertainment has exclusive distribution rights for the drama and will begin international sales at Mipcom later this year. Killer Elite‘s Aden Young stars as a man released from prison after 19 years when DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction for the rape and murder of a young girl. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life as doubt still lingers over his innocence. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star. McKinnon is exec producing with Johnson and Bernstein.
ITV Studios Global To Handle International On Sundance Channel's 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- White House Condemns Johnny Depp’s Presidential Assassination Remark: “Sad”
- Gabe Pressman Dies: Tenacious Icon Of New York TV Journalism Reported Six Decades Of World, Local Events
- NBA Draft Ratings Score For ESPN, ‘Gong Show’ Debuts With Less Than A Bang
- ‘One Day At A Time’ Casts Ed Quinn; ‘Heathers’ Adds Birgundi Baker & Cameron Gellman
- Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: “It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done”
- ‘A World In Disarray’: Vice Examines American Foreign Policy In Special Report On HBO