Rectify is Sundance Channel’s first wholly-owned scripted production. Created by Ray McKinnon, the six-episode series is exec produced by Gran Via’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad). ITV Studios Global Entertainment has exclusive distribution rights for the drama and will begin international sales at Mipcom later this year. Killer Elite‘s Aden Young stars as a man released from prison after 19 years when DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction for the rape and murder of a young girl. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life as doubt still lingers over his innocence. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star. McKinnon is exec producing with Johnson and Bernstein.
ITV Studios Global To Handle International On Sundance Channel's 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby’s Retrial For 2004 Rape Gets New 2018 Start Date; New Lawyers Request Delay
- Solar Eclipse A Downer For Netflix, But Boon For Facebook, Social Media
- NBC Takes Early Lead In Donald Trump’s Afghanistan Address Ratings Derby
- Univision Agrees To Carry Katz Networks Through 2024
- ‘Criminal Confessions’: Dick Wolf’s Oxygen Media Reality Series Gets Premiere Date, Trailer
- ‘A Discovery Of Witches’: Teresa Palmer & Matthew Goode To Star; Sky Boards