Rectify is Sundance Channel’s first wholly-owned scripted production. Created by Ray McKinnon, the six-episode series is exec produced by Gran Via’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad). ITV Studios Global Entertainment has exclusive distribution rights for the drama and will begin international sales at Mipcom later this year. Killer Elite‘s Aden Young stars as a man released from prison after 19 years when DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction for the rape and murder of a young girl. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life as doubt still lingers over his innocence. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star. McKinnon is exec producing with Johnson and Bernstein.
ITV Studios Global To Handle International On Sundance Channel's 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Renewed For Fourth Season On Starz
- Comedy Central Orders James Davis TV Series Inspired By His Snapchat Show
- CMT Orders Soapy Hourlong Pilot ‘His Wives & Daughters’
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Season 5 Premiere Date On CMT, Anchors Net’s Scripted Lineup
- ‘Better Late Than Never’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘View’ Special Doesn’t Get Many Viewers
- Channel 4 Orders ‘The Bisexual’ Comedy From Desiree Akhavan – Edinburgh