Rectify is Sundance Channel’s first wholly-owned scripted production. Created by Ray McKinnon, the six-episode series is exec produced by Gran Via’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad). ITV Studios Global Entertainment has exclusive distribution rights for the drama and will begin international sales at Mipcom later this year. Killer Elite‘s Aden Young stars as a man released from prison after 19 years when DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction for the rape and murder of a young girl. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life as doubt still lingers over his innocence. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star. McKinnon is exec producing with Johnson and Bernstein.
ITV Studios Global To Handle International On Sundance Channel's 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘The Get Down Part II’: Netflix Announces Return Date With New Video Clip
- Dennis Haysbert To Star In NBC’s Virtual Reality Thriller Drama Pilot ‘Reverie’
- Pilot Season 2017 Yields Only One Female Drama Director As Diversity Slips Further
- ‘Instinct’: Naveen Andrews To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘American Gods’: Starz Sets Premiere Date, Gives First Look At New Fantasy Series
- ‘Arrow’ Ratings Hit Low, ‘Black-ish’ Up, Doubt’ Falls In Week 2