Rectify is Sundance Channel’s first wholly-owned scripted production. Created by Ray McKinnon, the six-episode series is exec produced by Gran Via’s Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein (Breaking Bad). ITV Studios Global Entertainment has exclusive distribution rights for the drama and will begin international sales at Mipcom later this year. Killer Elite‘s Aden Young stars as a man released from prison after 19 years when DNA evidence casts doubt on his conviction for the rape and murder of a young girl. He returns to his hometown where he must readjust to his new life as doubt still lingers over his innocence. Abigail Spencer, Clayne Crawford, Luke Kirby, Adelaide Clemens and J. Smith Cameron also star. McKinnon is exec producing with Johnson and Bernstein.
ITV Studios Global To Handle International On Sundance Channel's 'Rectify'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?