Image Entertainment has acquired The Last Fall for non-theatrical distribution. The drama, which was a 2012 SXSW Official Selection, is directed by Matthew A Cherry and stars Lance Gross in the lead. Cherry, a former NFL player, also wrote the portrait of life after leaving the game. Image’s One Village Entertainment label will handle the film. The deal with Image covers all non-theatrical domestic rights such as VOD, digital, Blu-ray and broadcast. The Last Fall is produced by Nikki Love and Scott Herbert with Cherry, Elis Hobbs, Monique Hobbs and Gross executive producing.
Image Picks Up 'Last Fall' Non-Theatrical Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- ‘Cars 3′ Trailer: Ol’ 95 Is Getting Rusty As A Record-Setting New Rival Emerges
- ‘Life Boat’ Director Lorraine Nicholson On Guiding Stephen Dorff Through His First Short Film Experience…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Gets Wiggy With Innovative Doritos Promo
- M Night Shyamalan Unveils ‘Glass’: ‘Unbreakable’ & ‘Split’ Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson…