Image Entertainment has acquired The Last Fall for non-theatrical distribution. The drama, which was a 2012 SXSW Official Selection, is directed by Matthew A Cherry and stars Lance Gross in the lead. Cherry, a former NFL player, also wrote the portrait of life after leaving the game. Image’s One Village Entertainment label will handle the film. The deal with Image covers all non-theatrical domestic rights such as VOD, digital, Blu-ray and broadcast. The Last Fall is produced by Nikki Love and Scott Herbert with Cherry, Elis Hobbs, Monique Hobbs and Gross executive producing.
Image Picks Up 'Last Fall' Non-Theatrical Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First