Image Entertainment has acquired The Last Fall for non-theatrical distribution. The drama, which was a 2012 SXSW Official Selection, is directed by Matthew A Cherry and stars Lance Gross in the lead. Cherry, a former NFL player, also wrote the portrait of life after leaving the game. Image’s One Village Entertainment label will handle the film. The deal with Image covers all non-theatrical domestic rights such as VOD, digital, Blu-ray and broadcast. The Last Fall is produced by Nikki Love and Scott Herbert with Cherry, Elis Hobbs, Monique Hobbs and Gross executive producing.
Image Picks Up 'Last Fall' Non-Theatrical Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cannes, Disney Self-Absorption, Suzanne Somers
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows With $26.7M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $45.8M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy’ Nabs $12.5M…
- Aishwarya Rai On Return To Film With ‘Jazbaa’ Helmer Sanjay Gupta – Video