Image Entertainment has acquired The Last Fall for non-theatrical distribution. The drama, which was a 2012 SXSW Official Selection, is directed by Matthew A Cherry and stars Lance Gross in the lead. Cherry, a former NFL player, also wrote the portrait of life after leaving the game. Image’s One Village Entertainment label will handle the film. The deal with Image covers all non-theatrical domestic rights such as VOD, digital, Blu-ray and broadcast. The Last Fall is produced by Nikki Love and Scott Herbert with Cherry, Elis Hobbs, Monique Hobbs and Gross executive producing.
Image Picks Up 'Last Fall' Non-Theatrical Rights
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role