Image Entertainment has acquired The Last Fall for non-theatrical distribution. The drama, which was a 2012 SXSW Official Selection, is directed by Matthew A Cherry and stars Lance Gross in the lead. Cherry, a former NFL player, also wrote the portrait of life after leaving the game. Image’s One Village Entertainment label will handle the film. The deal with Image covers all non-theatrical domestic rights such as VOD, digital, Blu-ray and broadcast. The Last Fall is produced by Nikki Love and Scott Herbert with Cherry, Elis Hobbs, Monique Hobbs and Gross executive producing.
Image Picks Up 'Last Fall' Non-Theatrical Rights
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years